Notes from Colorado Cañon Trip
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a typed transcript of a 1891 diary documenting a boat trip on the Green and Colorado rivers, ending in an accident.
- July 6-22, 1891
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 envelope(s) (3 pages)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Typed transcript. Repository of original unknown.
- Boats and boating -- Utah -- Accidents and injuries. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico) -- Description and travel Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Green River (Wyo.-Utah) -- Description and travel. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Transcripts Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Notes from Colorado Cañon Trip
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script