Letter from George to Rhoda, July 10, 1871
Scope and Contents
Letter from Greeley, Colorado Territory from a member of the locating committee for a "Milwaukee colony." Speculates on the possibility of raising stock in Colorado.
- July 10, 1871
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 envelope(s) (1 item)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Cattle trade -- Colorado Territory -- 19th century -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Letter from George to Rhoda.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script