Cora H. Foley Letter, June 13, 1973
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a letter from Cora H. Foley, Monetery, Calif. with reminiscences of childhood at "Jonny Hill" and the Ibex school and mine near Leadville, Colo.
- June 13, 1973
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Cora H. Foley was a California based sculptor. B. Leadville, Colo.; November 10, 1900. D. Chico, Calif.; January 1, 2001.
1 envelope (1 letter)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Jonny Hill (Colo.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lake County (Colo.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Leadville (Colo.) -- Social life and customs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Cora H. Foley Letter, June 13, 1973.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States