James Reynolds Glover Letters, June 24-August 22, 1893.
Scope and Contents
Collection contains letters from James Reynold Glover to his wife, Martha and children at Greensburg, Kansas.
- June 24-August 22, 1893
- Glover, James Reynolds, -1895 (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
James Reynold Glover was a Kiowa County, Kan. farmer under treatment for jaundice and other ailments at Soldiers' Home, Leavenworth County, Kansas.
1 envelope (12 letters)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Mrs. Norma Brozovick, Denver, Colo.; no date.
Photocopies. Repository of originals unknown.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Farm life -- Kansas -- Kiowa County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Glover, James Reynolds, -1895 -- Correspondence
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Veterans -- United States -- Medical care -- Kansas. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the James Reynolds Glover Letters.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script