George Gibbons Hayes Letter to Caroline Bancroft, November 19, 1959
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a letter from George Gibbons Hayes to Caroline Bancroft; tells of his association with Charles M. Stebbins, author of: The new and true religion (C304 S811ne 1896).
- November 19, 1959
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
George Gibbon Hayes was a Colo. mineralogist and author.
1 envelope (4 pages)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Caroline Bancroft, n.d.
- Authors, American -- Colorado -- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hayes, George Gibbons,1889-1976 -- Correspondence
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the George Gibbons Hayes letter to Caroline Bancroft, November 19, 1959
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States