John W. Cooper Letter to W. M. Newton
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a letter from Cooper to W. M. Newton describing early Denver, locations of businesses and streets circa 1859.
- July 11, 1911
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
John W. Cooper was an early Denver, Colo. resident.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Norma L. Mumey, 1986.
- Business enterprises -- Colorado -- Denver -- 1859- Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Denver (Colo.) -- 1859- Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script