Paull S. Hunter Letters
Scope and Contents
Correspondence with officials of his veterans' organizations regarding a proposed memorial on the Colorado State Capitol grounds. Correspondence with Sons of the Revolution Society also regards Hunter's expulsion from the organization over this issue.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Denver, Colo. resident. Member of the Society of the Sons of the Revolution in the State of Colorado and of Admiral John W. Philip Post No. 19, American Veterans of Foreign Service.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Veterans -- Colorado -- Monuments. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Correspondence,1914 Mar. 25-Aug. 2[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States