Benjamin F. Darrah Letter to E. L. Hager, August. 12, 1868
Scope and Contents
Collection contains letter from Darrah, Georgetown, Colo. to E. L. Hager, Denver, Colo.; Darrah writes about ownership and possible sale of Congress and Log Cabin mineral lodes.
- August. 12, 1868
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Benjamin F. Darrah was a Georgetown, Colo. notary public and conveyancer.
1 envelope (1 page)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Unknown donor; no date.
- Congress Lode. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Log Cabin Lode. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mining claims -- Colorado -- Clear Creek County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Benjamin F. Darrah Letter to E. L. Hager, August. 12, 1868.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script