KOA Radio Scrapbooks
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a scrapbook with clippings, programs, correspondence concerning Talbot and KOA; includes material on music programming at the station.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Freeman H. Talbot (1882-1968) was the station manager of Denver, Colo. radio station KOA.
1 box (.25 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Radio and music -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Radio broadcasters -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Radio stations -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the KOA Radio Scrapbooks
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script