W. C. Gerard Letter to the Denver Chamber of Commerce and Board of Trade, 1890
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a letter from W. C. Gerard proposes holding a midsummer national competitive musical contest or carnival for amateurs in Denver, Colo.; proposal accompanied by two letters of introduction.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 envelope (6 pages)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Gerard, W. C. -- Correspondence
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Music -- Competitions -- Colorado -- Denver -- 19th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Music festivals -- Colorado -- Denver -- 19th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the W. C. Gerard Letter to the Denver Chamber of Commerce and Board of Trade, 1890.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script