10th Mountain Division Foundation Records
Scope and Contents
Collection consists of annual meeting notes.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
In 1958, WWII veterans of the 10th Mountain Division established the Tenth Mountain Division Foundation (Foundation) to memorialize the history and exceptional achievements of the 10th Mountain Division; and to perpetuate its legacy for future generations. The Foundation administers financial support for a variety of programs related to its purpose.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, unknown, unknown.
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations -- Colorado -- Lakewood Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Foundations (organizations) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Notes (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ski troops. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- 10th Mountain Division Foundation Records
- Keli Schmid
- December 20, 2019
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script