Robert Rynerson Papers
Robert Rynerson was a Senior Service Planner for the Regional Transportation District (RTD). Papers include working files, reports, and brochures related to bus and rail service planning, scheduling and marketing.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Robert Rynerson was a Senior ServicePlanner for the Regional Transportation District (RTD) from 1985 to 2014. APortland native, he received his bachelor’s degree in history from Lewis and Clark College in 1968. He served in the U.S. Army as Berlin BrigadeInterpreter, Movements Specialist, Intelligence Analyst from 1968 to 1971. When he returned home, he began working in the transportation industry. He worked on rail and port projects in Oregon and Canada. In 1985, he moved to Denver and began working for the Regional Transportation District (RTD) to improve bus service and develop service plans for West Rail Line, Denver Union Station and Free MetroRide.
17 Boxes (17 linear feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Jeffery M. Dunning, 2019.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Brochures Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Local transit -- Colorado -- Denver -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Local transit -- Colorado -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Office files Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Regional Transportation District (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources.
- Reports. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script