National Wildlife Federation Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains correspondence between the organization and DPL regarding items and publications sent.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Founded on February 3, 1936, the National Wildlife Federation (NWF) is the largest private, nonprofit conservation education and advocacy organization in the United States.
1 oversize folio (6 items)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Unknown donor, no date.
- Correspondence. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Habitat (Ecology) -- United states Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wildlife conservation -- United States. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wildlife management -- United States. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script