Summer Mining Trip
Scope and Contents
Collection contains notes, diagrams, pictures of mines in Leadville and Cripple Creek districts, Colorado.
- Grant, Lester Eames, 1884-1965 (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Lester Eames Grant was a mining engineer; son of Colorado Governor James B. Grant. Graduate of Yale 1906 and Columbia School of Mines 1909.
1 box(es) (1 volume)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Grant, Lester Eames, 1884-1965 -- Archives.
- Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado -- Lake County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado -- Teller County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Summer Mining Trip.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script