A. G. Wallihan Autobiogaphy
Scope and Contents
Collection contains an autobiography by Wallihan that tells of his big game hunting and wild game photography; introduction by Charles Roth; notes by Chauncey Thomas.
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
A. G. Wallihan was a Colo. wildlife photographer, pioneer in photographing game animals in their natural habitat. B. June 15, 1859 Fortville, Wis.; arrived in Colorado 1882; d. Dec. 14, 1935 Lay, Colo.
1 envelope (! volume : 46 leaves)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Autobiographies (literary works) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Big game hunting. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographers -- Colorado -- Biography. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photography of animals. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the A. G. Wallihan Autobiogaphy
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script