Bill Elfenbein Papers
One envelope primarily containing correspondence, clippings from and related to the Regional Transportation District Board of Directors from 1993 to 1998.
- Elfenbein, Willam, 1937- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
William "Bill" Elfenbein (March 25, 1937-) served as Regional Trandsportation District (RTD) Director of District A from 2001-2009.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Bill Elfenbein, 2022.
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Electric railroads -- Colorado -- Denver Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Elfenbein, Willam, 1937- -- Archives
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Regional Transportation District (Denver, Colo.), District A -- Archival resources
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States