Showing Collections: 1 - 27 of 27
Collection contains b/w photographs from an unknown soldier in the 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment. Many men are identified, locations include training at Ft. Lewis, Camp Hale, as well as photos of Kiska and Adak Islands.
The collection contains 55 b/w photographs related to training activities at Camp Hale, Colo. Subjects include mules, unidentified Colorado scenery, Cooper Hill ski area, ski training and individual soldier's portraits (ca.1943-1944). Some of the soldiers are identified.
Collection contains assorted black and white photographs of the 87th Mountain Infantry Division at Ft. Lewis, Wash. and Camp Hale, Colo. during ski troop training, 87th G.T. choir, mules and leisure time (1941-1942). Many of the individuals are identified.
Collection contains photographs of training at Camp Hale, Colo.
Collection contains 9 photographs of Camp Hale, Colo.: summer parade, training; and some of scenery around Kiska, Alaska. Some are identified.
Collection contains 28 b/w photographs of the 126th Mountain Engineering Battalion; separation papers.
Collection contains 78 b/w photographs of Kiska operations (1943); 32 b/w photographs of Camp Gogebic, Mich. (1943); 48 b/w photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. (ca.1943-1944).
Collection contains a set of 19 prints generate for Look or Life magazine. Images includes Goldsborough and fellow serviceman Robert Byrum posing with WACS and other men returning to Newport News, Va. from combat in August 1945. The photos were taken for a magazine article that was never published.
Collection contains 10 photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. and surrounding areas (ca.1943). People and places are well identified.
Collection contains 44 black and white photos (some identified) of training and views at Camp Hale, Colo.
Collection contains 56 b/w photographs of Company C, 85th Infantry Regiment at Camp Hale, Colo. and also in Italy.
The collection consists of a number watercolors of Kiska Island, Alaska (1943).
Collection contains photographs of the 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment training at Ft. Lewis, Wash., including scenes of mule packing, physical training, skiing and rock climbing; 1 photo post card; 1 newspaper clipping.
Collection includes a Fort Lewis Service Album containing 50 black and white photographs (ca.1943).
Collection contains 56 color slides of Italy, WWII, training, rock climbing, post war reunion (1942-1945, 1950-1951, 1985); b/w photographs of Kiska, Camp Hale and the Italian Campaign (1943-1945).
Collection contains 13 color and b/w photographs of members of Company L, 87th Infantry Regiment (1943).
Collection contains copy prints of original photographs taken between 1943-1944 and organized into three sections: training at Camp Carson; march from Carson to Camp Hale; and training at Camp Hale; followed by related ephemera. The photographs are well organized and identified.
Collection contains 77 b/w photographs depicting images taken during the Italian Campaign, training at Camp Hale, Colo.
Collection contains a photo album of Camp Hale activities: rock climbing, evacuation, belay, skiing and maneuvers. Stettner and others are well identified.
Collection contains loose photograph album pages with b/w photographs of Camp Roberts, Calif.; Fort Lewis, Wash.; Mount Ranier; Tatoosh Expedition; Camp Hale, Colo.: Kiska, Adak and Attu islands; Camp Carson, Colo.
The artwork consists of a six pencil sketches entitled: "Interior of Barracks," "Church at Pietro Colora," Alps at Lake del Predil," "Torbole on Lago di Garda," "With the 86th Regiment at Villa Milano," and "Church of Lizzano in Belvedere" (ca. 1945).
Collection contains 71 color photographs taken during the return to Italy reunion (1988). Subjects include images of the Italian Military Museum, and battlefields (photos take by Giancarlo Bendini).
Watercolor landscape with pen and ink depicting the various buildings, tents and topographical features found at Camp Hale, Colo. (ca.1943).
Collection contains 5 pen-and-ink illustrations for chapter pages from the pamphlet: Mountaineers (ca.1950). Titles include: We Were New..; We Reached the Po..; We Crossed the Po..; We Will Remember..; We Succeeded..
1 pencil sketch of an uknown soldier by soldier Sol Wachovsky.
Collection contains 23 photographs of the Italian Campaign: Pietra Colora, Vera De Sota, Po River, Trieste, Caporetto, Plezzo, Venice. Some soldiers are identified.
- Ski troops -- Pictorial works. 23
- Soldiers -- United States -- Pictorial works. 23
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Pictorial works. 23
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. 13
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions -- Pictorial works. 9
- Photographs 8
- Black-and-white photographs 7
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 4
- Ski troops. 4
- Soldiers in art. 4
- Works of art 4
- Fort Lewis (Wash.) -- Pictorial works. 3
- Watercolors (paintings) 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American -- Pictorial works. 3
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 2
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 2
- Pen-and-wash drawings 2
- Aleutian Islands (Alaska) 1
- Armies -- United States -- Officers -- Pictorial works. 1
- Camp Hale (Colo.). -- Pictorials works. 1 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 14
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Pictorial works. 5
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Pictorial works. 3
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Pictorial works. 2
- Bormann, James W., Jr., 1922- 1
- Bormann, James W., Jr., 1922- -- Archives. 1
- Bormann, James W.,Jr.,1922- 1
- Chase, Henry C., 1920- -- Archives. 1
- Chase, Henry C.,1920- 1
- Corrigan, James R., 1
- Dom, Dale D., 1919- 1
- Dom, Dale D., 1919- -- Archives. 1
- Dom, Dale D.,1919- 1
- Fels, Robert I., 1913-2001 -- Archives. 1
- Fels, Robert I., 1913-2001, 1
- Fels, Robert I.,1913-2001. 1
- Fletcher, George E., 1904-1987 -- Archives. 1
- Fletcher, George E.,1904-1987. 1 ∧ less