Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 137
Collection contains b/w photographs from an unknown soldier in the 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment. Many men are identified, locations include training at Ft. Lewis, Camp Hale, as well as photos of Kiska and Adak Islands.
Collection contains a transcript of a letter (1878 January 24, Salmon City, Idaho Territory) from W.H. Falkner to his sister: Mrs. S.A. Groves of Milford, Indiana; additional sheet provides explanation of Nez Percé uprising and massacre. Original letter owned by R. F. Stanton, Arco, Idaho.
Collection contains minute book of stockholders and executive board meetings.
Collection contains constructions plans for hangar apron probably at Stapleton Airport (Denver, Colorado.).
Collection contains receipts for stock shares purchased, and stock subscription agreements for Alfred Barker, Denver, Colo.
Collection contains brochures; feasibility study; business plan; map; landscape plan.
Collection contains a handwritten manuscript recounting Simpson's family history, childhood in Loveland, Colo., work with the United States Forest Service in Wyo. and Colo.
Collection contains company advertising policy.
Collection contains class histories (1947-1957), booklet, constitution, brochures, banquet invitation (1948), class photos with identification (1947-1948), and candid photos of the Argos Class Church School.
Collection includes Commission ledger: minutes discuss donations, placement of monuments and sculpture, design procedures, and ordinances (July 25, 1904-January 14, 1914); correspondence (1966-1971); meeting notices and minutes (1966-1971).
Collection contains handwritten, presentation copy of: Out where the West begins (1916); one autographed postcard and accompanying letter (1920).
2 loose leaf notebooks containing hand written confectionery recipes (ca.1942, n.d.); 4 black-and-white photographs of men making candy (n.d.).
Genealogy research on Boggs, Bennett, Lee, Hayes, McGrew, FitzSimmons, Hathaway families; coats-of-arms drawings; lineage society memberships; yearbooks; bound genealogies; photographs.
Collection contains articles of incorporation, board of directors minutes, correspondence.
Collection contains newsletters, directory of residents, subdivision map, correspondence, notices, Jefferson County (Colo.) zoning resolutions.
Collection contains newspaper clippings, congressional report (May 19, 1970), correspondence regarding reactivation of the 10th Mt. Division (January 11, 1985), transcript for an interview with Maria Teichner for CBS Sunday Morning (1994), transcript for speech to Senate about the 50th Anniversary of WWII (1994) and campaign materials and photos.
Collection contains receipts journal, account journal.
Collection contains: correspondence, receipts, assignment, clipping, pipe line certificate, and business prospectus received by Mr. W. C. Loss, 2230 E. 14th Ave., Denver, Colo. (1920-1924).
Collection contains the treasurer's cash book with lodge records of receipts and expenditures.
Collection contains a legal certificate declaring Baughman discharged from all debts and claims which existed Oct. 23, 1912, the day on which he petitioned for adjudication.
Collection contains two presentation memorials to the family of Captain Eymann, Denver Hook and Ladder Company, No. 1, who was fatally injured while in the performance of his duty on October 21, 1904; both copies signed by Mayor Speer.
Collection contains a tribute written by Pastor G.A.W. Cage in memory of Charles Harris (d.1897) of Bald Mountain, Colo.
Collection contains personal correspondence; biographical notes; clippings; photograph; scrapbooks; ephemera; obituary and tributes.
Correspondence; newspaper clippings; membership lists; scrapbooks; ephemera includes golf trophies, signs, carved birds, commemorative plate.
- Organization files 17
- Photographs 17
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 14
- Ski troops. 13
- Personal papers 11
- Ephemera (general object genre) 10
- Business records 9
- Soldiers -- United States -- Pictorial works. 9
- Correspondence 7
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Pictorial works. 7
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Autographs (manuscripts) 5
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. 5
- Meetings 5
- Poetry 5
- Ski troops -- Interviews. 5
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 5
- VHS 5
- Clippings (information artifacts) 4 ∧ less
- German 1
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 5
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 4
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 3
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Pictorial works. 2
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Pictorial works. 2
- Acme Building and Loan Association (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Acme Building and Loan Association (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 1
- Aero Enterprises (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Aero Enterprises (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 1
- Aetna Mining Company (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Aetna Mining Company (Chicago, Ill.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Alamo Placita Townhouses (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 1
- Alamo Placita Townhouses (Denver, Colo.). 1
- Albany Hotel (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 1 ∧ less