Showing Collections: 1 - 21 of 21
Collection contains a scrapbook with photographs, maps and hand-written annotations (Sept. 1942-March 1945); photograph (copy) of Alvie Allen at Camp Hale (1944); book: Alvlie L. Allen 1942-1945 by Betty Geneva Stark, Vera Jo Coffer (n.d.); DVD copies: Tramway builders (ca.1994), Fire on the mountain (2003).
Includes 13 large photographs (copies) showing Camp Hale (Colorado) and Italy during World War II, one small photo of Pvt Haslam, correspondence, and a Bronze Star Medal citation (July 5, 1945).
Adventures of the 3rd Battalion Gun Platoon (typed manuscript) written by Pupek which recounts his experiences in World War II from Camp Swift (Texas) to the end of the war in Italy; correspondence.
Letters to friends and family; spiral bound book with transcriptions of all original letters with comments by Hitt; copies of photographs.
Footage of Rios telling the history of his service in Italy with the 10th Mountain Division during World War II; transcript of videodiscs, correspondence.
Collection contains correspondence, biographical information, newspaper clippings, obituary, memorial tributes and photographs.
Includes Redle photograph, rosters, notes, articles dealing with Company K, 85th Infantry Regiment (copies)
Includes photocopies of separation and honorable discharge.
Collection contains correspondence, biography, resume, educational statement, newspaper clippings, photographs, resource center correspondence, and Irish documents (1970-2007). 16mm films (DVD copy) show locations: Glenwood Springs, Colo., Camp Hale, Colo., rock climbing school and mules; and contain individuals identified as Clint Boyd, Frank Bollers, Chuck Miller, Nelson Lofsted, Carl Maas, Francis Lovett, Clare Symonds, and Ray Franklin (ca.1943-1944).
Bronze Star citation, correspondence, military records, newspaper clippings on acceptance of awarded purple heart, Congressional certificate (copy).
Includes two war journals on operation of various firearms, training schedules, military rankings, two sets of laser photocopies, schedule, checklist and handwritten memoir. Photographs of machine gun squad, Company E, 90th Infantry Regiment, Camp Hale, Colorado.
Includes photocopies of news articles, and clippings, photocopies of photographs and letters about John and Walter Kasabuski.
Includes news clippings and notes for an article from The Independent Family Living, "A Veterans story: Martin Bockelmann, World War II Veteran."
Handwritten diaries written by Connor while in the United States Army during World War II. Also includes photocopies of diaries.
Newspaper clippings, Fort Lewis correspondence, manuscript, scrapbook material (copies)
Ray Jarnstrom's Memoir "Music at Camp Hale" 190th Army Ground Force Band.
Includes manuscript entitled; Chapter X: Military Career ( 54 typed pages), correspondence, roster and organizational charts.
Includes general newspapers clippings, Another Kingdom (book of poetry by Parker), interview transcript CBS news with Parker and Pete Seibert, An Unlikely Encounter (memoir by Parker) and 80th birthday materials. Items relating to the project to duplicate the February 1945 climb of Riva Ridge in 1995, the 50th anniversary of the climb; including correspondence, climbing team roster, articles, maps, itineraries, project descriptions, planning documents and newspaper clippings.
Copies of letters from Phillipsen to his wife during World War II, Bronze Star and Purple Heart citation.
Includes national reunion of the 10th Mountain Division papers; monument dedication; memoir; postcards; newspaper article; photographs (copies), unidentified training company unit photographs and four small photographs of Italian points of interest.
- Ski troops. 12
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 12
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources 5
- Photographs 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 2
- Correspondence 2
- DVDs 2
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Soldiers. 2
- 16mm (photographic film size) 1
- Biographies (documents) 1
- Camp Carson (Colo.) -- Archives. 1
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archives. 1
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- In motion pictures. 1
- Canp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Databases 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archives. 6
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archives. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archives. 3
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division -- Archives. 2
- 10th Mountain Division Foundation. 1
- Allen, Alvie L., 1920-1945 -- Archives. 1
- Allen, Alvie L.,1920-1945. 1
- Army Ground Forces Band (U.S.) 1
- Bockelmann, Martin, 1918-2007 1
- Bockelmann, Martin, 1918-2007 -- Archives 1
- Britzenhoff, Alan 1
- Busby, Ballard G., 1908-1971 1
- Busby, Ballard G., 1908-1971 -- Archives 1
- Coffer, Vera, 1
- Connor, Paul F. 1
- Connor, Paul F. -- Archives. 1
- Danyew, Fletcher M. 1
- Danyew, Fletcher M. -- Archives. 1
- Danyew, John 1 ∧ less