Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 207
Collection contains newspaper clippings and excerpts taken from books.
Collection contains a scrapbook with newspaper clippings of Berry's career in Denver, Colo. as a lawyer, judge, and member of the Denver Public Library commission. Includes some family items, invitations, typescripts of articles and poems.
The collection includes three account ledgers for Schinner's businesses and ranch expenses (dated 1862, 1866-1884, 1866-1911); a brief Schinner/Schueler/Walter family history; an assortment of paper ephemera relating to Augusta Schinner-Walter and Augustine Walter, the daughter and granddaughter of Adolf Schinner; an obituary for Rudolph Schueler, son of Jacob Schueler; photographs of the Schinner family and friends, many of which are identified (spanning the 1880s-1959).
Collection contains Steele's diary of student life at Colorado State Agricultural College, correspondence, notes, scrapbook of his cartoons, other miscellaneous clippings.
Collection contains stories of the Albi brothers and copies of news clippings from 1902, 1907, 1925, 1940 and 1952.
The collections contains the following materials: original artwork, newspaper clippings, writings, correspondence, letters, awards, teaching materials, International Arts Movement (IAM) papers.
Collection contains scrapbook chiefly of Denver music and theater programs and clippings, with a few East High School mementos. Also typed article: "Early music in Denver," covering church music, performing groups, societies, and notable personalities.
The collection contains 43 loose leaf pages with clippings about the 10th Mountain Division's special training and combat in Italy; 32 page pamphlet on the A.A.F. Regional Hospital, No.1, Coral Gables, Fla. (1943-1945).
The collection contains a copy of an article generated by Hastings: "Topophilic and Topographic Perceptions of the American Mountain Soldier in WWII" (1967); clippings (1967); correspondence (1972-1973); and ephemera (n.d.).
Correspondence to and from 10th Mountain Division members; papers concerning Black's work on the 10th Mountain Division Recon book; notes; and scrapbook.
Collection contains press releases and newspaper clippings about Koehler and his involvement in the Lindbergh baby kidnapping case.
Collection contains the scrapbook of the Artists' Club of Denver compiled by Bromwell with newspaper clippings, catalogs, mailings, announcements, exhibition data, membership lists, photographs of artists' homes. Also contains information on the Le Brun Art Club (1892-1893) and other clippings about related art, local people and events. Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm4).
Collection contains family papers, photographs, correspondence, documents, school records. Some of the materials and photographs are identified for the following individuals: Schuyler Swearingen, Hazel Swearingen, Theodore Ashcroft, Edward Ashcroft, Ronald Ashcroft, Walter Ashcroft, Eva Ashcroft, William Pray, Peter Ashcroft. A group of photographs: studio portraits, mining scenes related to Georgetown taken by Colo. photographer George Dalgleish are included.
The collection contains photographs of Camp Hale (1944) and newspapers clippings of the Italian campaign (1945).
Collection contains scrapbook from Grant's senior year (1921) at Wolcott School with photographs of classmates with inscriptions, name cards, dance cards, programs and invitations; loose cards, photographs in last several pages; wedding announcement to Elmo J. Johnson (1927), newspaper clippings. Also includes correspondence, newspaper clippings, newsletters and photo on her work as a volunteer and member of Friends of the Library (1957-1967).
The collection contains: National Association of the Civilian Conservation Corps Alumni (NACCCA) records including by-laws, correspondence, and membership lists; a newsletter article about Valdez; a Civilian Conservation Corps calendar (1986); the transcript of an interview with Valdez; records and correspondence related to Valdez's work with various service organizations; photographs; and newspaper clippings.
Collection contains a scrapbook with clippings, photos, citations, programs, correspondence compiled by Robert William Rathborne, scoutmaster. Envelope of loose clippings (1930-1947) about scout members apart from Troop 76 activities.
Collection contains copies of magazine articles, resume, invitations, clippings, and correspondence.
The collection contains materials associated with Ducker's writing: notes, typed and handwritten drafts of his novels and poetry, printer's galley proofs, newspaper clippings, and a video cassette of "All's Fair."
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituaries (1995), copies of photographs (1949, 1950), manuscript copy of Time and Tide: Reflections on the Strange Journey of Old Age by Smith (1992), correspondence regarding Smith's death (1995).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 205
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 178
- Ski troops. 75
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 65
- Photographs 64
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 63
- Scrapbooks 63
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 55
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 50
- Correspondence 44
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 40
- Clippings (information artifacts). 26
- Ephemera (general object genre) 20
- Correspondence. 17
- Photographs. 16
- Military records 13
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 10
- Letters (correspondence) 10
- Personal papers 9
- Scrapbooks. 9
- Awards 8 ∧ less
- German 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 23
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 18
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 17
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 6
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 4
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th. 3
- Denver Art Museum, 2
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th. 2
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2
- Aandaly, Lucia S., 1
- Aguayo family. 1
- Aguayo, Jose, 1941- -- Archives. 1
- Aguayo, Jovita O., 1908-2000 -- Archives. 1 ∧ less