Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 3370
Collection contains performance programs; history; correspondence; trophies, banners and ribbons; photographs.
Collection contains a transcript of a letter (1878 January 24, Salmon City, Idaho Territory) from W.H. Falkner to his sister: Mrs. S.A. Groves of Milford, Indiana; additional sheet provides explanation of Nez Percé uprising and massacre. Original letter owned by R. F. Stanton, Arco, Idaho.
Collection contains minute book of stockholders and executive board meetings.
Collection contains a document assigning the "exclusive right" to water on designated sections of the South Platte River and Cherry Creek. Certified copy signed: Hugh S. Walsh, Secretary of Kansas Territory.
Includes mayoral papers, certificate of election, newspaper clippings.
Collection contains Schrager's research for his book: The Principled Politician: the Ralph Carr Story (2008).
Collection contains ledgers containing minutes from meetings to organize Normal School (1921-1922), handwritten notes describe programs, activities, speakers and student organizations, history of school (1925-1950) and list of first faculty (1925).
Letter from Houldon (or Houlton?), Addie describes children Josephine and Arthur, visit with Mrs. Putnam who is sewing clothes for soldiers, describes incident with cat that breaks pen and a visit with Mrs. Bradstreet.
Collection contains correspondence, programs, lists, minutes, financial records, reports, workshop materials, awards, planning materials, rosters, memos, audio tape, VHS video cassettes documenting the organization's activities, workshops, and conferences (1980-2005).
Collection of material from several organizations working to protect the natural resources of the Adirondack Mountain region; including the Adirondack Mountain Club, the Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks, Friends of the Forest Preserve, the Adirondack Moose River Committee, and the Adirondack Parks. It includes pamphlets, bulletins, articles, bylaws, surveys, legislative efforts, and land-use plans.
The collection includes three account ledgers for Schinner's businesses and ranch expenses (dated 1862, 1866-1884, 1866-1911); a brief Schinner/Schueler/Walter family history; an assortment of paper ephemera relating to Augusta Schinner-Walter and Augustine Walter, the daughter and granddaughter of Adolf Schinner; an obituary for Rudolph Schueler, son of Jacob Schueler; photographs of the Schinner family and friends, many of which are identified (spanning the 1880s-1959).
Collection contains research data for recreation use along the South Platte River.
Newspaper clippings, press and radio releases concerning land use, with an emphasis on overgrazing.
Collection contains a 131 page scrapbook of primarily color advertising and business cards; chiefly from Denver, Colorado.
Collection contains president's papers, financial statements, board minutes, contest entries, awards, clippings, pictures, historical data, correspondence, membership applications, photographs, competition notebooks, club directories.
Collection contains constructions plans for hangar apron probably at Stapleton Airport (Denver, Colorado.).
Collection contains receipts for stock shares purchased, and stock subscription agreements for Alfred Barker, Denver, Colo.
Collection contains an affadavit asks for government compensation for services pertaining to relations between Indians and white settlers (1878-1889), chiefly in Colorado and New Mexico. Printed text, subscribed and sworn San Juan County, N.M.
Includes 2 scrapbooks. One scrapbook (1939-1976) contains information about boxing, Rhodesia and general newspaper clippings. The second scrapbook (1970s) contains Africa magazine articles, blacks in American newspaper clippings and Martin Luther King newspaper clippings.
Collection contains material related to the founding, administration and programming of the African American Leadership Institute at Metropolitan State University of Denver. Includes: board materials and meeting minutes, photographs, videos, Youth and Adult Leadership program information, fundraising information, awards, reports, and business and strategic planning.
Funeral notices, memorial pamphlets, funeral programs, newspaper clippings; chiefly of Denver, Colorado African Americans.
Collection containsa letter from Repplier (Philadelphia, Penn.) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library, regarding book list, dated October 5, 1930; list "Girlhood Favorites" selections indicated.
Awards banquet programs; articles about Nielsen; photographs; newspaper clippings.
Collection contains manuscript of "History of Boy Scouting in Denver"; manuscript of "History of the Denver Area Council"; copies of articles on the history of scouting in Denver.
Consists of nine photographs (3x5, 4x5, and 5x7) documenting the building of the 20th Street viaduct and railroad tracks under Alameda Avenue in Denver, Colorado.
- Language: English X
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 3105
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 265
- Ski troops. 426
- Photographs 390
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 356
- Letters (correspondence) 295
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 256
- Personal papers 234
- Scrapbooks 234
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 231
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 191
- Correspondence 188
- Clippings (information artifacts) 178
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 141
- Organization files 127
- Ephemera (general object genre) 125
- Photographs. 100
- Best books. 96
- Diaries 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 93
- Military records 90
- Soldiers -- United States -- Pictorial works. 77 ∧ less
- German 23
- Spanish; Castilian 16
- French 8
- Italian 7
- Japanese 7
- Undetermined 3
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dakota 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1
- Ukrainian 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 137
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 71
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 69
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 58
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 54
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 54
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 54
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 46
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 42
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 22
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 11
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 9
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 9
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 8 ∧ less