Showing Collections: 5701 - 5730 of 5745
Collection contains a typed manuscript on the lives of various women who contributed to the settlement of the West. Includes small color print of Baby Doe Tabor painted by Cox.
The collection chronicles the operations of the Women's Bean Project and includes strong documentation of the organization's publicity activities. Materials date from 1991 to 2022 and include articles of incorporation, bylaws, brochures, catalogs, articles, newspaper clippings, correspondence, fliers, forms, manuals, newsletters, photographs, plaques, reports, scrapbooks, 3.5" floppy disks, VHS videocassettes, CDs, and DVDs.
Collection contains minute books for meetings: February 4, 1914-December 18, 1929.
Collection contains materials collected after the Women's March on Denver January 21, 2017, January 20, 2018 and January 19, 2019. Items include protest posters, digital images, and ephemera such as "pussy" hats, stickers, prohibition sash, artwork, and a button. In 2019, marchers were encouraged to share their story at the event. 56 handwritten stories were collected.
Reminiscences of the formation and early days of the Women's Outdoor Club; discusses club events and changes in the club.
Discusses formation of Women's Outdoor Club in 1979, types of events held by the club; reminscences of club events.
Discuss formation of Women's Outdoor Club in 1979; safety and first-aid kits; reminiscence about club events.
Discusses formation of Women's Outdoor Club in 1979, liability issues, reminscences of club events, changes in the club through the years.
Reminiscence about club events; discuss the club as a way to meet other women; discuss club steering committee.
Collection contains two photo albums, newsletters, correspondence, forms, t-shirts, guide, and flyer.
Collection contains a brief history of the lives of Elias Wood, Sr., Jane Adams, and Joel Bailey Wood. Included are lineal descendants of the Elias Wood Sr., a number of whom settled in New Mexico and Southern Colorado.
Letter from Wilson to Bishop F. S. Spalding; dated October 25, 1905.
Collection contains pamphlets; press releases; clippings; maps; schedules; reports; correspondence; newsletters; financial presentation; meeting minutes.
Collection contains a scrapbook chiefly of Gregg's political cartoons from the Denver Post during World War II. A few news clippings and cartoons from other artists. Compiled by Zoe Glasgow Allaire (1880-1958).
Rationing stamps for food and mileage; application for supplement mileage stamps; leather rationing stamp holders.
Collection contains a scrapbook with magazine and newspaper clippings, primarily pictures about World War II.
Collection contains a single, typed letter from Junior Forester Donald E. Price in Estes Park, Colo. to Albert Bozak of Denver, Colo. Letter states that the camp will be closing and his job has been terminated. It further asks where they should drop off his bedroll and anything else he left in camp.
Chiefly newspaper clippings, reviews of plays produced by the W.P.A. Federal Theatre Project in Denver, Colo. at Baker Federal Theater.
One photobox of 216 color slides and 14 black and white photographic prints from 1980. The black and white photographic prints were taken by Andrew Kramer, AIA. Some of the slides have inked notations, the black and white prints have dates.
Extensive genealogical research and photographs on Wyatt family and collateral families Siders, Ash, Swiger, Hughes, Jackson, Henson, Harkin, Journy, Stutler, Mann, Clark, Tullis, Wade and Tracer; genealogy publications with handwritten notations on families.
Collection contains scrapbooks compiled yearly (1957-1978) for Slavens Elementary School with budget activities, bulletins, newsletters, meeting minutes and membership information from the Parents and Teachers Association. Also included is a scrapbook of the first year (1977-1978) that Slavens Elementary was paired with Wyatt containing original children's artwork and the history of the schools.
Collection contains transcripts of two addresses: Gold Mines and Mining in Wyoming by P. J. Quealy and Petroleum in Wyoming by W. C. Knight presented before the convention; additional typescript of an unrelated report: Oil History in Wyoming (circa 1932) is included.
Newspaper clippings of the column Twenty Years Ago in Laramie from the Laramie Republican Boomerang (Laramie, Wyo.); newspapers clippings and column Developing the West from the Belle Fourche Bee (Belle Fourche, S.D.)
Collection contains a hotel guest register from the Yates House, Georgetown, Colo. (August-October 1879).
Unidentified views of men and women at Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming and Glacier National Park in Montana. Shows people posing near a touring car, woman and a baby near a tepee, bears, buffalo (American Bison), buildings, lakes, streams, and mountains.
Views of Yellowstone National Park and two images of what is later Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.
- Repository: Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy X
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 475
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Photographic prints. 377
- Scrapbooks 354
- Clippings (information artifacts) 274
- Personal papers 260
- Photograph albums 247
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Black-and-white photographs 185
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- Organization files 178
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 3932
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 19
- French 8
- Italian 8
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1
- Ukrainian 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less