Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 5745
Collection contains a letter from Elston, Santa Ana, Calif. to Caroline Bancroft, Denver, Colo.; letter summarizes Elston's writing career, research methods, settings of books, circulation and serialization; also sends list of his Denver friends with addresses for Miss Bancroft to verify.
Scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, photographs, pamphlets, correspondence, invitations, newsletters, awards, military discharge papers, program.
Deeds and the records of land transactions comprise this collection. Original deeds describe the location of the parcels of land and relate the full names of the seller and purchaser. The papers range from 1722 to 1849 with a 1939 newspaper clipping.
The collection contains 43 loose leaf pages with clippings about the 10th Mountain Division's special training and combat in Italy; 32 page pamphlet on the A.A.F. Regional Hospital, No.1, Coral Gables, Fla. (1943-1945).
"Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by True.
Studio portraits of the family of Allie M. Smith. Includes images of men, women, and children.
Family photograph album; includes scenes from La Junta, Rye, Rocky Ford, Pueblo, and Colorado Springs, Colorado; documents women in early 20th-century social activities and 1921 La Junta flood.
Blueprint of Municipal Building, City and County of Denver, Colo., situated on plot bounded by Bannock St., West Colfax Ave., Cherokee Street and West 14th Avenue.
Collection contains correspondence; scholarship recipient biographical information; a scrapbook containing financial records, meeting minutes, and invitations; programs; clippings; board materials including meeting minutes, financial reports, correspondence, and membership lists; and audio and video recordings of scholarship recipients and Allied Arts performances.
Collection contains family photographs, journals, calendars, pamphlets, correspondence, school records, clippings, programs, ephemera on the Allison family.
Bound album with handwritten notes and autographs to Alma.
Discusses the Coors family and her own life. Also includes comments by Holly Coors.
Brushwiller her life, the Coors family, the Coors house and estate. Also includes comments by Bertha Margaret Collbran.
Collection contains a scrapbook with photos, clippings, cards, notes of class activities from Alnette Austin's school days at West Denver High School, class of 1904. Items attached to a copy of Frederic Remington's Done in the open (New York : P.F. Collier, 1903, ca. 1902).
Diary of experiences with Colorado Volunteers during Civil War, serving in Colorado and New Mexico. Also some Ickis family data.
Collection contains Boardman's letters to his wife, Nancy, in Fond du Lac. Three written en route to Colorado, the remainder during his stay in the Central City area.
Collection contains Hartman's memories of experiences in Gunnison, Colo. region during 1870s and 80s.
Collection contains 5 diaries (1880-1884) documenting Wright's daily activities: mining activities, chores, expenses. DVD (2006) with original film footage from the early 1930s. The films documents the activities at Wright Ranch and includes audio commentary by the cameraman and former camper at the Wright's Ranch.
Portraits of the founding members of the Alpha Beta Sorority, Denver, Colorado.
Memorandum regarding the inspection of District 2, September 1927. Manuscript (copy) titled Early day reminiscences.
Collection contains 5 vols. of company financial records: account books, time records and payroll, mine earnings; miscellaneous receipts; canceled checks; assay statements; memoranda for gold bullion deposited at the U.S. Mint in Denver.
Collection contains a personalized scrapbook; includes letters, clippings, photographs, poems and autographs.Uses published title Musical Messages, A Musicians Birthday Book, by Rebekah Crawford, as personalized scrapbook; includes letters, clippings, photographs, poems and autographs.
Correspondence, publications, reports, documents, meeting minutes, newsletters.
Collection includes minutes, correspondence, membership lists, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, memorabilia.
The collection contains a selection of materials assembled by A.A. Paddock: photographs of Phillip Gomer, Denver lumber dealer; portraits of the Colorado Fifteenth Assembly, House of Representatives (1905-1906); panoramic photographic print of the Jolly Bachelor's Outing at Starbuck Park (1915); architectural drawings of the Family Apartment Court, Clermont Street, Denver, Colorado (1944); and a Charter Application, Army and Navy Union (undated).
Collection contains a handwritten manuscript recounting Simpson's family history, childhood in Loveland, Colo., work with the United States Forest Service in Wyo. and Colo.
Copies of Swain's political column, Under the Capitol Dome.
- Repository: Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy X
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 475
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Photographic prints. 377
- Scrapbooks 354
- Clippings (information artifacts) 274
- Personal papers 260
- Photograph albums 247
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Black-and-white photographs 185
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- Organization files 178
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 3932
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 19
- French 8
- Italian 8
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1
- Ukrainian 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less