Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 5743
Collection contains a brief paragraph on State of Colorado executive office stationery expressing Alva's belief that George Washington was correct in not serving a third term. Dated and signed: Alva Adams, February 13, 1897.
Collection contains a scrapbook with photographs, maps and hand-written annotations (Sept. 1942-March 1945); photograph (copy) of Alvie Allen at Camp Hale (1944); book: Alvlie L. Allen 1942-1945 by Betty Geneva Stark, Vera Jo Coffer (n.d.); DVD copies: Tramway builders (ca.1994), Fire on the mountain (2003).
Correspondence, typescripts of unpublished writings, travel memorabilia, clippings from and copies of newspapers and magazines in which his cartoons appeared, as well as reproductions of other artists' works. Includes his book: Timetable of civilizations. New York : Vantage Press, c1958.
Collection contains blueprints from machine shops located inside the tunnels near Lake Garda (1944), Fiat factory time card (1945), train schedule (1945), correspondence; military records (1943-1945), booklet, photographs (1945).
Collection contains copies of typed manuscripts: "The One-Hundred Dollar Bill" concerns silver mining, Poor Slob Mine, working in Central City lab; "Crime and Punishment" outlines Mosch's involvement in capturing a drug dealer; letter to "Fellow Miner" on government mining regulations; photocopies of newspaper clippings on Mosch; letter to "Mining Claim Owner" on tax revenues from mines.
Typed transcript of journal written April 18 to September 12, 1852, describing travel from Iowa to California. Gives information on weather conditions, Native American tribes and encounters with wild animals.Travelers average 20 miles a day.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Earhart.
Correspondence, minutes, bylaws and convention reports.
Newspaper clippings, photographs of club activities, membership lists, correspondence, certificates.
Collection contains a register (1885-1892) of policies generated by agents from Montrose, Colo.
Articles and bulletins about the restoration of game species.
Collection contains paper and electronic files related to the meetings, events, and operational aspects of the organization: minutes, programs, clippings, photographs, agendas, correspondence, invitations.
Collection contains a single scrapbook with newspaper clippings of Colo. architects and projects they were working on in 1954: Frank Lloyd Wright's evaluation of the plans for the Air Force Academy (Colorado Springs, Colo.); Lake County Courthouse in Leadville, Colo.; home of Henry Toll in Denver, Colo.
Collection contains materials: brochures, newsletters, newspaper clipping from notebook regarding American Issues Forum program in conjunction with American Bicentennial and the Colorado Centennial-Bicentennial; information brochures (Sept.,1975-May, 1976) outlining the various related events presented at the Denver Public Library.
Collection contains copy of letter signed by Rube Ekander and J. Frank Binder announcing the ground-breaking ceremonies; dated August 14, 1950; microfilm contains historical data on the founding of the American Legion nationally and of the local branch. Includes sketches of commanders, lists of officers, awards, activities, and photographs.
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, programs, minutes, and other memorabilia compiled by the local committee of the A.L.A. Denver conference, Malcolm G. Wyer, chair.
Collection contains company advertising policy.
Collection contains newsletters, minutes, membership records, treasurer's reports, and correspondence (letter press books).
Typescript history of Bent's Old Fort, Colo.
Images of the construction of the Amoco Building located at 1670 Broadway, Denver, Colorado. The building was designed by Curtis Fentress of Kohn Pedersen Fox Architects.
- Repository: Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy X
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 475
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 408
- Photographic prints. 377
- Scrapbooks 354
- Clippings (information artifacts) 274
- Personal papers 260
- Photograph albums 247
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Black-and-white photographs 185
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- Organization files 178
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 3923
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 19
- French 8
- Italian 8
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1
- Ukrainian 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less