Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
American Institute of Architects/Colorado Records
Collection contains a single scrapbook with newspaper clippings of Colo. architects and projects they were working on in 1954: Frank Lloyd Wright's evaluation of the plans for the Air Force Academy (Colorado Springs, Colo.); Lake County Courthouse in Leadville, Colo.; home of Henry Toll in Denver, Colo.
American Issues Forum Records
Collection contains materials: brochures, newsletters, newspaper clipping from notebook regarding American Issues Forum program in conjunction with American Bicentennial and the Colorado Centennial-Bicentennial; information brochures (Sept.,1975-May, 1976) outlining the various related events presented at the Denver Public Library.
Central City Play Festival Records
Collection contains scrapbooks of newspaper and magazine clippings on the festival and other art events in Central City (Colo.); programs from plays and operas; articles on Central City (Colo.) history.
Governor Edwin C. Johnson Papers
Collection contains correspondence, reports, newspaper clippings, text of a speech, testimonial letters, and a letter. Of interest are a handwritten letter to Rocky Mountain News editor Jack Foster denying racial strife in the San Luis, Colorado area; Lyndon Baines Johnson correspondence; the text of a speech to the U.S. Senate (1939), and some senatorial correspondence.
Howard T. Vaille Papers
Collection contains newspaper clippings on the Vaille family, Denver Free Masons, U.S. railway mail service, Western Union Telegraph System, and the telephone industry in Colo. and N.M.
Mary Brent Parker ephemera
Collection contains newspaper clippings, poems, photographs, and ephemera separated from a scrapbook.
Opera Colorado Records
The collection primarily documents administrative activities of Opera Colorado and contains mostly meeting minutes, memos, reports, correspondence, clippings, and promotional material. Boxes 2-5 represent the Opera Colorado-related papers of Eleanor N. Caulkins.
William Denver McGass Genealogy
Collection contains photocopies of Denver Post newspaper article, ancestor chart (2 copies), and letter written by Jessie McGaa Craven (William McGaa's sister) to her son Ben Craven.
- Correspondence 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Administrative records. 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 -- Colorado. 1
- Architects -- Colorado -- History. 1
- Brochures 1
- Drama festivals -- Colorado -- Central City. 1
- Ephemera (general object genre) 1
- Files (digital files) 1
- Fort Garland (Colo.) 1
- Fort Union (N.M.) 1
- Genealogies (histories) 1
- Governors -- Colorado. 1
- Legislators -- United States. 1
- Newsletters 1
- Operas -- Colorado -- Denver -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Photographs 1
- Pioneers -- Colorado -- Denver -- Genealogy -- 19th century. 1
- Poems 1 + ∧ less
- English 5
- American Institute of Architects/Colorado -- History. 1
- Caulkins, Ellie (Eleanor N.), 1937- -- Archives 1
- Central City Opera House Association (Central City, Colo.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Central City Play Festival (Central City, Colo.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Colorado Centennial-Bicentennial Commission. 1
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Colorado -- Archival resources. 1
- McGaa, William Denver, Sr., 1859-1925 -- Genealogy 1
- McGaa, William Denver,Sr.,1859-1925. 1
- Opera Colorado -- Archival resources. 1
- Opera Colorado. 1
- Parker, Mary Brent, -- Archives. 1
- Parker, Mary Brent. 1
- United States. Army. Cavalry, 9th. 1
- United States. Railway Mail Service -- Archival resources. 1
- Vaille family. -- Genealogy. 1
- Vaille, Howard T., 1861-1940 -- Archives. 1
- Vaille, Howard T.,1861-1940. 1
- Western Union Telegraph Company -- Archival resources. 1 + ∧ less