Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 321
Collection contains newspaper clippings and excerpts taken from books.
Collection contains three scrapbooks with clippings, announcements, programs, letters, book reviews, articles, poems, songs.
Collection contains a scrapbook with newspaper clippings of Berry's career in Denver, Colo. as a lawyer, judge, and member of the Denver Public Library commission. Includes some family items, invitations, typescripts of articles and poems.
The collection includes three account ledgers for Schinner's businesses and ranch expenses (dated 1862, 1866-1884, 1866-1911); a brief Schinner/Schueler/Walter family history; an assortment of paper ephemera relating to Augusta Schinner-Walter and Augustine Walter, the daughter and granddaughter of Adolf Schinner; an obituary for Rudolph Schueler, son of Jacob Schueler; photographs of the Schinner family and friends, many of which are identified (spanning the 1880s-1959).
Collection contains Steele's diary of student life at Colorado State Agricultural College, correspondence, notes, scrapbook of his cartoons, other miscellaneous clippings.
Collection contains stories of the Albi brothers and copies of news clippings from 1902, 1907, 1925, 1940 and 1952.
Collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, sketches, photographs, program regarding granite drinking fountain memorial and plaque in honor of Emily Griffith donated by Adamo; autobiography, A Review of my Brief History of 60 Candles; brochures from Emily Griffith Opportunity School (Denver, Colo.).
The collections contains the following materials: original artwork, newspaper clippings, writings, correspondence, letters, awards, teaching materials, International Arts Movement (IAM) papers.
Collection contains a scrapbooks with newspaper clippings about Denver and Colorado current events and history from the perspective of the early 1930s.
Collection contains scrapbook chiefly of Denver music and theater programs and clippings, with a few East High School mementos. Also typed article: "Early music in Denver," covering church music, performing groups, societies, and notable personalities.
Collection contains a scrapbook of mainly pictorial items: commercial greeting cards and prints, postcards and travel memorabilia, a few personal photos and original sketches.
The collection contains 43 loose leaf pages with clippings about the 10th Mountain Division's special training and combat in Italy; 32 page pamphlet on the A.A.F. Regional Hospital, No.1, Coral Gables, Fla. (1943-1945).
Collection contains a scrapbook with photos, clippings, cards, notes of class activities from Alnette Austin's school days at West Denver High School, class of 1904. Items attached to a copy of Frederic Remington's Done in the open (New York : P.F. Collier, 1903, ca. 1902).
Collection contains a personalized scrapbook; includes letters, clippings, photographs, poems and autographs.Uses published title Musical Messages, A Musicians Birthday Book, by Rebekah Crawford, as personalized scrapbook; includes letters, clippings, photographs, poems and autographs.
Collection contains a single scrapbook with newspaper clippings of Colo. architects and projects they were working on in 1954: Frank Lloyd Wright's evaluation of the plans for the Air Force Academy (Colorado Springs, Colo.); Lake County Courthouse in Leadville, Colo.; home of Henry Toll in Denver, Colo.
Collection contains materials: brochures, newsletters, newspaper clipping from notebook regarding American Issues Forum program in conjunction with American Bicentennial and the Colorado Centennial-Bicentennial; information brochures (Sept.,1975-May, 1976) outlining the various related events presented at the Denver Public Library.
The collection contains a copy of an article generated by Hastings: "Topophilic and Topographic Perceptions of the American Mountain Soldier in WWII" (1967); clippings (1967); correspondence (1972-1973); and ephemera (n.d.).
Correspondence to and from 10th Mountain Division members; papers concerning Black's work on the 10th Mountain Division Recon book; notes; and scrapbook.
Collection contains press releases and newspaper clippings about Koehler and his involvement in the Lindbergh baby kidnapping case.
Collection contains the scrapbook of the Artists' Club of Denver compiled by Bromwell with newspaper clippings, catalogs, mailings, announcements, exhibition data, membership lists, photographs of artists' homes. Also contains information on the Le Brun Art Club (1892-1893) and other clippings about related art, local people and events. Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm4).
Collection contains family papers, photographs, correspondence, documents, school records. Some of the materials and photographs are identified for the following individuals: Schuyler Swearingen, Hazel Swearingen, Theodore Ashcroft, Edward Ashcroft, Ronald Ashcroft, Walter Ashcroft, Eva Ashcroft, William Pray, Peter Ashcroft. A group of photographs: studio portraits, mining scenes related to Georgetown taken by Colo. photographer George Dalgleish are included.
The collection contains photographs of Camp Hale (1944) and newspapers clippings of the Italian campaign (1945).
- Subject: Clippings (information artifacts) X
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 318
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 276
- Scrapbooks 130
- Photographs 84
- Ski troops. 75
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 65
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 63
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 55
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 50
- Correspondence 46
- Clippings (information artifacts). 41
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 40
- Ephemera (general object genre) 27
- Photographs. 26
- Correspondence. 24
- Letters (correspondence) 13
- Military records 13
- Administrative records. 11
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 10
- Personal papers 10
- Scrapbooks. 10 + ∧ less
- English 224
- German 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- Undetermined 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 23
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 18
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 17
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 6
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th. 3
- Denver Art Museum, 2
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th. 2
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2
- Aandaly, Lucia S., 1
- Adamo, Alfred P., 1887- 1
- Adamo, Alfred P., 1887- -- Archives. 1
- Aguayo family. 1 + ∧ less