Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 72
The collection contains biographical information and genealogy (n.d.); post-war correspondence (1997-2003); 10th Mountain Division related photographs of the Memorial Highway (Calif.), War Memorial (Tenn.), and vehicle license plates (1997, n.d.).
The collection contains correspondence (1943-1944, 1945, 1968-1997); military records (1943-1945); annotated maps of Italy (ca.1945); Photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. reunion (1987), military training (1943-1945).
Includes 13 large photographs (copies) showing Camp Hale (Colorado) and Italy during World War II, one small photo of Pvt Haslam, correspondence, and a Bronze Star Medal citation (July 5, 1945).
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituaries (1995), copies of photographs (1949, 1950), manuscript copy of Time and Tide: Reflections on the Strange Journey of Old Age by Smith (1992), correspondence regarding Smith's death (1995).
Collection contains newspaper clippings related to Engle's death (1945), correspondence and general order concering the posthumous award of the Bronze Star (1945), b/w photos and negatives of Engle at training camp (ca.1944).
Collection contains Dorsch's honorable discharge; separation qualification record; military papers (1943-1946); copies of newspaper clippings (1944-1945); b/w photos of Camp Hale, South Pacific (1943-1945); Basic field manual and soldier's handbook (1941); A prayer book for soldiers and sailors by Church pension fund (1943).
The collection contains the following materials: correspondence (1945); military papers (1946-1948); memorabilia, maps, military ephemera (ca. 1945); pamphlets, manuals (ca. 1944); scrapbook with photographs (1943-1945).
Collection includes copy of Forker's ski qualification scores (1943), correspondence of his recollections of the Italian Campaign (copies, 1989-2001), photographs of Company B 86th Regiment and training at Camp Hale (1943-1945), sketches of regimental crests, and a watercolor painting by Forker of the Camp Hale barracks and the view from hillside above the camp (1989), color photograph of Donald and Juanita Forker (ca.2000) .
Collection contains military service questionnaire (n.d.); Kiska invasion maps (1943); photographs of the Kiska occupation (1943), training at Mt. Rainier (1942), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944).
The collection contains reunion information, material on Dachau, Blizzard newsletters, military records, notes, correspondence, biographical information, scrapbook, photographs, clippings from "Brattleboro Daily Reformer" and Camp Hale "SKI-ZETTE."
Collection contains original family correspondence (1942-1945); photographs of Camp Hale and Camp Carson, Colo. (1940s); color photographs of Rome and Venice, Italy (ca.1946).
The collection contains 37 b/w photographs of the nursing and medical staff at Camp Hale, Colo., Camp Carson, Colo., in Leadville, Colo. and at the Mount of the Holy Cross (1944); overseas deployment (ca. 1944); and correspondence, general orders (1945) and commission certificate (1947). Almost all of the individuals in the photographs have been identified. There is also a CD-ROM containing all of the photographs included with the collection.
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1990); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo., Italy, (1943-1945); clippings (1980-2001); military papers (1943-1945); funeral service program (2009); personal photographs (1943-1945); memories (CD-ROM, n.d.); books: This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin and Score Book for U.S. Rifles (1942).
Collection contains correspondence, biography, resume, educational statement, newspaper clippings, photographs, resource center correspondence, and Irish documents (1970-2007). 16mm films (DVD copy) show locations: Glenwood Springs, Colo., Camp Hale, Colo., rock climbing school and mules; and contain individuals identified as Clint Boyd, Frank Bollers, Chuck Miller, Nelson Lofsted, Carl Maas, Francis Lovett, Clare Symonds, and Ray Franklin (ca.1943-1944).
Collection contains Frederick Miller correspondence to his mother (1928-1944), Colo. map (1942), clippings (1942-1943), postcards (1942-1943), photographs (1942-1943).
Collection contains 19 pencil sketches of Camp Hale and the Italian Campaign (1945), 5 V-mail letters with drawings (1945), photographs of the Italian Campaign (1945), flier for: A life in photography by Fritz Kaeser (n.d.).
The collection contains Kerr's wartime scrapbook containing clippings, photographs and correspondence that had been compiled by his mother (1942-1945).
Collection contains copies of Krear's memoirs: Journal of a U.S. Army mountain ski trooper in World War II, Memoirs of field maneuvers at Camp Hale; correspondence, b/w photographs, military documents and booklets, menus, newspaper and magazine articles featuring Krear, and a Shield Bible Krear carried.
Collection includes biography compiled by David L. Miller (ca.1990s), military papers (1944), rosters (1944), correspondence (1992), and copies of photographs (n.d.).
- Ski troops. 63
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 57
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 50
- Photographs 47
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 42
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 38
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 28
- Correspondence 26
- Photographs. 18
- Clippings (information artifacts) 17
- Military records 14
- Personal papers 13
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 12
- Correspondence. 10
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 8
- Ephemera (general object genre) 8
- Personal papers. 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. 6
- Clippings (information artifacts). 6 + ∧ less
- English 71
- German 2
- Japanese 2
- French 1
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 13
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 9
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 9
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 9
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 3
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 2
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2 + ∧ less