Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 156
The collection contains a selection of correspondence, recollections (1998); photograph (1998), clippings (1998, 2003); military records (1945); oral history index (n.d.); diary (1945); pocket notebook (1945); copies of three memoirs written by Kennerly: "A brief history of the ski troops" (n.d.), "Belvedere the bloodying" (1945), and "War diary ..." (1945); audiocasette of Earl Clark and Dan Kennerly (n.d.).
The collection includes biographical information (1945, 1946); correspondence (1988).
The collection contains assorted newspaper clippings and a reprint of an article from the Sierra Club Bulletin: "Pursuit in the Alps" (1946).
Collection contains approximately 200 letters sent by Davol during WWII (1943-1945).
Collection contains a copy of Motley's memoir: Memoirs of Six Months by E. P. Motley.
Collection contains military service questionnaire (n.d.); Kiska invasion maps (1943); photographs of the Kiska occupation (1943), training at Mt. Rainier (1942), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944).
The materials include: correspondence (n.d.); manuscript by Payne: "Ed's War: 1939-1945" (2006).
The collection contains a scrapbook containing copies of personal correspondence (1942-1945); 1 pen and ink drawing of military hats/caps (ca.1943).
Collection contains original family correspondence (1942-1945); photographs of Camp Hale and Camp Carson, Colo. (1940s); color photographs of Rome and Venice, Italy (ca.1946).
The collection contains 37 b/w photographs of the nursing and medical staff at Camp Hale, Colo., Camp Carson, Colo., in Leadville, Colo. and at the Mount of the Holy Cross (1944); overseas deployment (ca. 1944); and correspondence, general orders (1945) and commission certificate (1947). Almost all of the individuals in the photographs have been identified. There is also a CD-ROM containing all of the photographs included with the collection.
Includes correspondence, correspondence recollections about holidays (1944-1945) while serving as a Battle Casualty Officer in Italy (1945), military papers and ephemera, personal papers and scrapbook pages.
This collection contains memorabilia from Supply’s time in the United States Army at Camp Hale, Colorado. Content includes her United States Army documents, correspondence, photographic prints, newspaper clippings, and booklets.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence from McGee to his family (1943-1945); photocopies and original photographs of McGee (1943); photocopies of military records (1943-1950); photocopy of letter from Ronald "Lefty" Sirois to Rosiland MacMillon (2003).
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1990); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo., Italy, (1943-1945); clippings (1980-2001); military papers (1943-1945); funeral service program (2009); personal photographs (1943-1945); memories (CD-ROM, n.d.); books: This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin and Score Book for U.S. Rifles (1942).
Collection contains correspondence, biography, resume, educational statement, newspaper clippings, photographs, resource center correspondence, and Irish documents (1970-2007). 16mm films (DVD copy) show locations: Glenwood Springs, Colo., Camp Hale, Colo., rock climbing school and mules; and contain individuals identified as Clint Boyd, Frank Bollers, Chuck Miller, Nelson Lofsted, Carl Maas, Francis Lovett, Clare Symonds, and Ray Franklin (ca.1943-1944).
Collection contains Frederick Miller correspondence to his mother (1928-1944), Colo. map (1942), clippings (1942-1943), postcards (1942-1943), photographs (1942-1943).
Collection contains a copy of Copeland's memoir: Rick's Recollections: World War II, 10th Mountain Division 1943-1926 (2000); Journal-February-March 1944 Trip to Camp Hale, Colo. written by Copeland's parents (1944); family correspondence (1943-1946).
The collection includes: biographical information compiled by David Miller (n.d.); clippings (ca.1980, n.d.); transcript of an interview with CBS Sunday Morning (1994).
Collection contains 19 pencil sketches of Camp Hale and the Italian Campaign (1945), 5 V-mail letters with drawings (1945), photographs of the Italian Campaign (1945), flier for: A life in photography by Fritz Kaeser (n.d.).
Collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation from National Ski Patrol; copies of military papers and photographs; memoir: From Student to Solider: My War Years 1941-1945.
Items in the collection include copies of 15 black and white photographs (1943-1945); copy of a letter from William H. Cruickshank to Charles Craig about his father Gordon A. Craig (2002); biographical sketch by Charles Craig (2008).
The collection consists of a scrapbook of postcards, newspaper clippings, information on training at Camp Swift, Tex., actions of the 85th Mountain Infantry Regiment, Italian Campaign, and pin-up series of "Mountains of the Week" (1943-1945).
The collection contains the following biographical materials: articles, clippings related to Stimson's career as a mortgage banker (1969-1970); "Operation Mule" by Gordon Stimson (n.d.); "Gordon Stimson: Autobiographical Notes and Letters" (1999); 68 color slides depicting Kiska, Adak, Attu and Dutch Habor in the Aleutian Island with numerous soldiers of the 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment identified (n.d.).
The collection contains Kerr's wartime scrapbook containing clippings, photographs and correspondence that had been compiled by his mother (1942-1945).
Collection contains copies of Krear's memoirs: Journal of a U.S. Army mountain ski trooper in World War II, Memoirs of field maneuvers at Camp Hale; correspondence, b/w photographs, military documents and booklets, menus, newspaper and magazine articles featuring Krear, and a Shield Bible Krear carried.
- Ski troops. 148
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 146
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 131
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 110
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 98
- Correspondence 72
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 69
- Photographs 41
- Military records 38
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 37
- Clippings (information artifacts) 33
- Personal papers 32
- Ephemera (general object genre) 25
- Memoirs 20
- Scrapbooks 20
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 17
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 11
- Photographs. 9
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 9
- Personal papers. 8 + ∧ less
- English 155
- German 4
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 36
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 33
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 32
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 19
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 13
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 10
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 2
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2 + ∧ less