Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 153
Hans H. Hagemeister Papers
The collection contains military papers (1943-1945); personal papers (1982); correspondence (1943-1945); and ephemera (1943).
HAROLD J. "HAL" ALFORD PAPERS
HARRIS DUSENBERY PAPERS
Harry C. Walsh Papers
The collection contains military papers (1941-1945); copies of postcards (ca.1945).
Harry J. Leisentritt Papers
Collection contains photographs of Camp Swift, Tex.; Gore Range, Colo.; Italy; Camp Hale, Colo.; Leadville, Colo. and 45 candid photographs of men, groups, training at Camp Hale (1943-1945). Additional ephemera includes a watercolor of mules (n.d.), general order, separation papers and travel tickets.
Harry J. Reinig Papers
Collection contains wartime correspondence (V-Mail, postcards), correspondence regarding donation, meal ticket, menu, memoirs, citation, Army Hour (radio broadcast, script, copy, original) and newspaper clipping.
Harry Poschman Papers
The collection contains a copy of Poschman's memoir: "The Birth and Death of the 10th Mountain" (1983), clippings (2004); and correspondence (n.d.).
Harvey A. Wieprecht Papers
The collection contains family correspondence (Mar. 1943-Dec. 1945); journal (Dec. 1944-Aug. 1945).
Howard R. Koch Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1986, 1999); OCS Class #359 photo (1944); copies of photographs (1945) and a copy of Koch's memoir (1999, 2002); copy of The Damn Tree Leaks by cartoonist Bill Mauldin used as an autograph album by members of Company C, 86th Infantry Regiment (ca.1945).
Hugh H. Bruner Papers
Collection contains obituary and memorials; copies of photographs; play script; citation; clippings; memoir; copy of journal; reports; correspondence, newsletter.
Hyman Goldenberg Papers
The collection contains Goldenberg's scrapbook with clippings, copies of his military records (1943-1945); family correspondence (1943-1945, 1968); copy of his memoirs: Recollection of 1945 (1999); ephemera; propaganda leaflets.
J. Harry Wikane Papers
Collection contains photocopies of photographs, newspaper clippings, Japanese propaganda leaflets, hand-drawn maps, and correspondence collected by Wikane.
J. Kroy Ostergaard Papers
The collection contains a scrapbook compiled for Ostergaard by his family containing newspaper clippings, correspondence, ephemera (1945-1946).
JACK R. SMOLENSKE PAPERS
Jackson B. Roynon Papers
Roynon's scrapbook contains his military and personal papers, including selective service papers (1943); discharge papers (1945); Italian Campaign materials (1945); clippings; correspondence; German military medal.
Jacob R. Nunnemacher Papers
The collection contains family correspondence (1943-1945); a pamphlet on Camp Hale, Colo. (n.d.); memoir written by his wife, Jean Lindemann: "Another Perspective - An Untold Story" (2001).
James Gilronan Papers
James I. Winterbottom Papers
The collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation (n.d.); newspaper clippings regarding Silver Star (1945); military papers and honorable discharge (1945); postwar memoirs (n.d.) and biographical sketch.
Jesse Eugene Baker Papers
Collection contains National Association of the 10th Mountain Division materials: correspondence, reunion information, scholarship subcommittee notes, minutes, notes, chapter information, personal papers of other 10th Mountain members, brochures.
John Benson Papers
Collection contains correspondence, prayer book, ephemera (1943-1945).
John Best Wolffis Papers
The collection contains family correspondence (n.d., 1980s, 1990s); copies of maps (1945); copies of photographs (1943-1945); 10th Mountain Division related ephemera (n.d.).
JOHN D. MAGRATH PAPERS
The collection documents Magrath's Medal of Honor award and the monuments erected in his honor. Materials span 1943 to 2000 and include newspaper clippings, citations, orders, memorial service programs and manuscript drafts. Limited correspondence completes the collection.
John F. Schmelzer Papers
Collection contains biographical information (1945), citation (1947), correspondence and commendation (1945, 1943), military reports and correspondence (1943-1945, 1999), photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island (1943), portraits (1947, 2002).
John S. Creaghe Papers
The collection contains copies of journal entries and military records (1944-1946); correspondence, photos (1980s-2002); and documentation on Creaghe's Distinguished Service Cross award (1945).
John T. Evans Papers
The collection contains clippings, correspondence relating to Evans military service and death (1998-1999); and copies of photographs (1923-1943).
John W. Cunninghan Papers
Collection contains baptismal certificate (1921), clipping (1945). discharge papers (1945), CCC documents and photographs (1939-1941), photographs 1943-1945, certificate and Bronze Star citation (1942, 1945), postcards (1950) and campaign ribbons and 10th Mountain Division shoulder patch (ca.1945), postcards of Lanesboro, Minn. (ca.1950).
Joseph J. Duncan Papers
The collection contains an assortment of biographical materials, correspondence, military records (1943), clippings. In addition there is correspondence in support of a memorial for Duncan (2003); and other papers related to the Fort Carson, Colo. USAR Center (2000).
Kenneth S. Templeton Jr. Papers
The collection includes correspondence (1943-1946, 1950); papers related to the publication of his father's book (1945-1946).
Kenyon K. Cooke Papers
The collection includes correspondence (1994) and a copy of Cooke's memoirs: "Memories of C Company 85 Mtn. Inf. in Action" edited by John Imbrie (ca. 1945).
LaVern O. Trepp Papers
The collection contains family correspondence (1940-1945); ephemera (1945); payroll documents (1945); correspondence (1999).
- Ski troops. 146
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 146
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 131
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 110
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 98
- Correspondence 71
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 69
- Photographs 40
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 37
- Military records 37
- Clippings (information artifacts) 33
- Personal papers 31
- Ephemera (general object genre) 25
- Memoirs 20
- Scrapbooks 19
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 17
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 11
- Photographs. 9
- Personal papers. 8
- Copy prints 7 + ∧ less
- English 152
- German 4
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 36
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 33
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 32
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 19
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 13
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 10
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 2
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2 + ∧ less