Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 153
Robert Donald Hansen Papers
Collection contains military records, booklets and insignia, correspondence to and from family members, and photographs from training and time spent in Italy.
Robert F. McFarren Papers
Collection contains scrapbook with newspaper clippings (ca.1945), photographs, picture post cards; email correspondence (re: acquisition of material through Ebay and fund raising efforts); photo album contains approximately 170 photographs and McFarren's commission as 1st Lieutenant.and graduation program (1944); additional loose photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and separation papers.
Robert F. Ruane Papers
Collection contains pamphlets, law class photo, wedding card, fraternity ephemera, Camp Hale Christmas menu, correspondence, clippings, photographs, WWII German flag (autographed).
Robert Livermore Jr. Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1945, 1956); ephemera (n.d.); and a list of citations (1945).
Robert P. Thompson Papers
The collection contains copies of family correspondence (1943-1945); copy of Thompson's memoirs concerning the Riva Ridge attack (ca.1999).
Robert R. Krumm Papers
Collection contains 10 loose pages with clippings, and some photographs of Camp Hale (ca.1944); commendations (May 1945).
Robert W. Lewis Papers
The collection contains an assortment of materials related to Lewis' involvement with the 10th Mountain Division reunions: New England Chapter, Nation Association of the 10th Mountain Division photograph album (1975); Italy reunion photograph albums (1982); Camp Hale 50th Anniversary 1942-1992 photograph album (1992); loose photographs and a group of 35 mm slides (1976-1979).
Robinson E. Duff Papers
The collection contains biographical information (1944); clippings (1979); correspondence (1975-1977); and a copy of a speech Duff gave the Austin Lions Club (1944).
ROGER T. WOLFE PAPERS
Roland Baumgartner Papers
The collection correspondence (ca. 1992) as well as copies of memoirs generated by Baumgartner about his experiences as a soldier: "Memories: Attu" (1987); " Memories: Kiska" (1987); "Memories of the 10th Mountain Division, 1943-1968" (n.d.); "Silvana: A War Story" ( n.d.); "Memories of Tarcenta" (1990); "War Travel Mileage" (n.d.); and "They Called Him Scoty" (n.d.).
Russell V. Feltmeyer Papers
Collection contains photographs of Camp Hale; ephemera: bulletins, pay records, immunization card, pamphlets (1940s); clippings (1940s); military map of the U.S.; publications: American Ski Annual, Remount Blue, The Aleutians Front Graphics, General Marshall's Victory Report; reunion materials (1984-1996); obituary.
Samuel J. Morrison Papers
Stanley E. Leszko Jr. Papers
The collection consists mainly of photographs taken by Leszko, but also includes slides, diary pages, separation papers, and newsletters. The photographs have been kept in the original subject groupings arranged by Leszko.
Stanley Ulick Papers
The collection contains personal correspondence (June 1943-Jan. 1946); Jewish Prayer book (n.d.).
Stephen W. Grainer Papers
The collection contains Grainer scrapbook with documentation on the Italian campaign and the 10th Mountain Division's return to the United States at the conclusion of the war.
Thomas E. Hilliard Jr. Papers
The collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Thomas Hilliard, Jr. with postcards, commendations, German propaganda leaflets, articles and other ephemera collected by his father during the war.
Thomas G. Pace Papers
Collection contains letter, military records, bronze star citation (1943-1946, n.d.).
Thomas R. Brooks Papers
The collection contains correspondence; written recollections; copy of a short story by Brooks (1991); and the manuscript of : "10th Mountain Division" history (1997).
Thurl D. Brown Papers
The collection contains clippings; correspondence (1996); ephemera (1991); and poetry: "Rucksack Recollections" (n.d.).
Waldo E. Sweet Papers
Collection contains memoirs: wedding of Waldo and Betty Sweet (1943); memoirs of Betty Sweet at Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); copy of: A Trooper Takes a Wife from Ski Illustrated magazine (February 1945).
Walter M. Balch Papers
The collection contains photographs, telegrams, clippings, pamphlets from Kiska Island and Italy.
Warren H. Seebade Papers
The collection is comprised of family correspondence between Seebade and his sister, Ann and other family members (1943-1945).
William A. Southworth Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1944); military papers (1940's); ration book (ca.1944); clippings (1987); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Southern Calif. Chapter papers (n.d.); song lyrics (ca.1944); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944, 1998), 10th Mountain Division reunion (2002).
WILLIAM C. BRISSE PAPERS
William C. Hosking Papers
Includes the newsletter "The Alumni Bulletin "created by scoutmaster Herbert M. Wilson. The newsletters contain excerpts from many World War II letters, including Hosking's (copies). An index to the newsletters is also included as well as the manuscript "10th Mtn Ramblings by A. Geezer", by Bill Hosking, (manuscript, copy).
William H. Fricke Papers
Collection contains correspondence from Fricke to his parents (February 4, 1945), related correspondence (1998).
William J. Bourke Jr. Papers
Collection contains 2 scrapbooks. Scrapbook 1 was compiled by his wife, contains photographs, clippings and ephemera of his family, youth, school years, officer training, and service with the 10th Mountain Division, Army Signal Corps equipment photographs (ca.1920s-1945). Scrapbook 2 contains photographs, military orders, postcards, Italian money from Bourke's time at Camp Hale, Colo.; Camp Swift, Tex.; and service in Italy (ca.1943-1945).
William J. Craine Papers
Collection contains a bound volume of letters from Craine to his parents, with photographs, newspaper clippings and memorabilia.
William J. Kehres Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1945); and Kehres' military papers and orders (1945).
William J. Terry Papers
Collection contains numerous letters written during Terry's time at Camp Wolter, Tex. (April 1943-August 1943), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944), Camp Swift, Tex. (1944) and Italy (1945); newspaper clipping (April 6, 1943); and three photographs of Terry (1940s-1957).
- Ski troops. 146
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 146
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 131
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 110
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 98
- Correspondence 71
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 69
- Photographs 40
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 37
- Military records 37
- Clippings (information artifacts) 33
- Personal papers 31
- Ephemera (general object genre) 25
- Memoirs 20
- Scrapbooks 19
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 17
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 11
- Photographs. 9
- Personal papers. 8
- Copy prints 7 + ∧ less
- English 152
- German 4
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 36
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 33
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 32
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 19
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 13
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 10
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 2
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2 + ∧ less