Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 190
The collection contains correspondence (1944); ephemera and memorabilia (ca.1945); military records (1944-1945).
The collection contains correspondence and other materials related to Webb's recruitment to the Mountain Troops (1942).
Collection contains newspaper clippings related to Engle's death (1945), correspondence and general order concering the posthumous award of the Bronze Star (1945), b/w photos and negatives of Engle at training camp (ca.1944).
This collection contains materials from Charles W. Thweatt detailed his experiences and responsibilities in the 10th Mountain Division of the United States Army during World War II. Content includes military records, photographic prints, correspondence, and newspaper clippings collected during the war and later on in his life.
The collection contains clippings (n.d.); and copies of Campbell's military papers (1941-1945).
Collection contains Dorsch's honorable discharge; separation qualification record; military papers (1943-1946); copies of newspaper clippings (1944-1945); b/w photos of Camp Hale, South Pacific (1943-1945); Basic field manual and soldier's handbook (1941); A prayer book for soldiers and sailors by Church pension fund (1943).
The materials include correspondence containing Andavall's recollections about WWII (2002); scrapbook; copies of photographs, newspaper clippings (1943-1954, 2003).
The collection contains the following materials: correspondence (1945); military papers (1946-1948); memorabilia, maps, military ephemera (ca. 1945); pamphlets, manuals (ca. 1944); scrapbook with photographs (1943-1945).
The collection contains a selection of correspondence, recollections (1998); photograph (1998), clippings (1998, 2003); military records (1945); oral history index (n.d.); diary (1945); pocket notebook (1945); copies of three memoirs written by Kennerly: "A brief history of the ski troops" (n.d.), "Belvedere the bloodying" (1945), and "War diary ..." (1945); audiocasette of Earl Clark and Dan Kennerly (n.d.).
The collection includes biographical information (1945, 1946); correspondence (1988).
The collection contains assorted newspaper clippings and a reprint of an article from the Sierra Club Bulletin: "Pursuit in the Alps" (1946).
Collection contains approximately 200 letters sent by Davol during WWII (1943-1945).
Collection includes copy of Forker's ski qualification scores (1943), correspondence of his recollections of the Italian Campaign (copies, 1989-2001), photographs of Company B 86th Regiment and training at Camp Hale (1943-1945), sketches of regimental crests, and a watercolor painting by Forker of the Camp Hale barracks and the view from hillside above the camp (1989), color photograph of Donald and Juanita Forker (ca.2000) .
Collection contains a copy of Motley's memoir: Memoirs of Six Months by E. P. Motley.
Collection contains military service questionnaire (n.d.); Kiska invasion maps (1943); photographs of the Kiska occupation (1943), training at Mt. Rainier (1942), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944).
The materials include: correspondence (n.d.); manuscript by Payne: "Ed's War: 1939-1945" (2006).
The collection contains a scrapbook containing copies of personal correspondence (1942-1945); 1 pen and ink drawing of military hats/caps (ca.1943).
The collection contains reunion information, material on Dachau, Blizzard newsletters, military records, notes, correspondence, biographical information, scrapbook, photographs, clippings from "Brattleboro Daily Reformer" and Camp Hale "SKI-ZETTE."
Collection contains original family correspondence (1942-1945); photographs of Camp Hale and Camp Carson, Colo. (1940s); color photographs of Rome and Venice, Italy (ca.1946).
The collection contains 37 b/w photographs of the nursing and medical staff at Camp Hale, Colo., Camp Carson, Colo., in Leadville, Colo. and at the Mount of the Holy Cross (1944); overseas deployment (ca. 1944); and correspondence, general orders (1945) and commission certificate (1947). Almost all of the individuals in the photographs have been identified. There is also a CD-ROM containing all of the photographs included with the collection.
Includes correspondence, correspondence recollections about holidays (1944-1945) while serving as a Battle Casualty Officer in Italy (1945), military papers and ephemera, personal papers and scrapbook pages.
This collection contains memorabilia from Supply’s time in the United States Army at Camp Hale, Colorado. Content includes her United States Army documents, correspondence, photographic prints, newspaper clippings, and booklets.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence from McGee to his family (1943-1945); photocopies and original photographs of McGee (1943); photocopies of military records (1943-1950); photocopy of letter from Ronald "Lefty" Sirois to Rosiland MacMillon (2003).
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1990); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo., Italy, (1943-1945); clippings (1980-2001); military papers (1943-1945); funeral service program (2009); personal photographs (1943-1945); memories (CD-ROM, n.d.); books: This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin and Score Book for U.S. Rifles (1942).
Collection contains correspondence, biography, resume, educational statement, newspaper clippings, photographs, resource center correspondence, and Irish documents (1970-2007). 16mm films (DVD copy) show locations: Glenwood Springs, Colo., Camp Hale, Colo., rock climbing school and mules; and contain individuals identified as Clint Boyd, Frank Bollers, Chuck Miller, Nelson Lofsted, Carl Maas, Francis Lovett, Clare Symonds, and Ray Franklin (ca.1943-1944).
- Ski troops. 176
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 153
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 146
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 117
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 81
- Correspondence 79
- Photographs 49
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45
- Military records 42
- Clippings (information artifacts) 38
- Personal papers 38
- Ephemera (general object genre) 26
- Scrapbooks 25
- Memoirs 20
- Photographs. 19
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 17
- Correspondence. 14
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 12
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 12 + ∧ less
- English 188
- German 4
- Japanese 2
- French 1
- Italian 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 38
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 35
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 33
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 24
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 15
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 15
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 13
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 9
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 3 + ∧ less