Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 185
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1943); photograph album with images of Camp Hale, Colo., Aspen, Colo., Fort Ord, Calif., Adak and Kiska, Alaska; 114 35mm slides of Kiska, Adak islands during the 1943 invasion, and Camp Hale, Colo.
The collection includes poetry by Erling Omland, Laura Winter and Thurl Brown; film and interview transcripts; National Association correspondence, business papers and notes; History of the International Federation of Mountain Soldiers (draft by MacKenzie); Army Signal Corps photographs (1943-1945); newspaper clippings, reunion materials, reunion photographs (1990-2001) and other related ephemera.
Includes newspaper clippings; special order of the day (April 1945); birthday card (August 1944) and Program (Italian) Il Barbiere di Siviglia, Naples (ca 1945). Photo album and loose photos contain images of Camp Hale, ski training, 3rd platoon 85-G, individual sliders and portrait and images of Kletter.
Collection contains copies of military papers, personal papers, news clippings, correspondence, photographs, cover of bible (1944-1945), Camp Swift memoir (1944).
Collection contains copies of Gross' letters (1945), emigration documents (1942), and personal property certificate (1945).
The collection contains family correspondence (1944-1945); a copy of the article: "War & Remembrance-Mountain Man" (1993); a copy of Border's memoir: "King of the Mountain" (ca.1981); scrapbook assembled by Border's mother (1944-1945).
Collection contains copies of correspondence (1940s, 1995, 1997-1999), photographs (1942-1943, n.d.) of training at Camp Hale, Colo., Fort Drum ceremony, mules, and training in the Columbia Ice Fields, Canada.
The items in the collection include McKinstry's military records (1941-1953); photographs of the Italian Campaign (1945).
The collection includes family correspondence (1941-1945); scrapbooks (n.d.); photograph albums of the Seneca Rocks training area (1943-1944), dedication of 10th Mountain Division Monument in Fort Drum, New York (October 4, 1991), army pictures; research materials and manuscripts for "History of the Studebaker Weasel" (n.d.) ; video tapes; audio cassette; memorabilia (1946-1993); newspaper clippings; notes; booklets regarding support of a perpetual world calendar (1994-1998).
The collection contains correspondence (1943); military papers (1943-1945).
The collection consists of a scrapbook with photographs of the Italy Reunion Tour (1969); Italian newspaper articles; photocopies of photographs. A second small book contains clippings and a copy of a short memoir: "Dear Arlene" (n.d.) written by Clark.
The collection contains personal correspondence (1942, 1945).
Letter from a Chaplain to the Bromaghin family (1945).
The collection contains the following materials: newsclippings; ephemera; correspondence (1943-1979); personal and military papers (1943-1979).
Collection contains photocopies of personal and death related correspondence; military forms regarding personal effects and burial (1943-1945).
The collection contains Cooper's military papers (1942-1945); related ephemera (ca.1940's); and a copy of his memoir: "Trooper Cooper's Nine Lives" (n.d.).
The collection contains two scrapbooks: Scrapbook A (December 1942-May 1945) and Scrapbook B (May-November 1945). The scrapbooks document Calvert's experiences from his induction into the Army through his discharge. Items include photographs, letters, postcards, memorabilia, military papers, diary entries (April 14-May 2, 1945), clippings.
Collection contains a copy of Schwarzchild's unpublished autobiography: Without fear of infamy (n.d.); Senator Robert Dole correspondence (1996). German military uniform patches, German and Italian currency, safe conduct passes and receipts for surrendered soldiers, ephemera, letter transcripts, AMS map (1944-1945).
Collection contains biographical information and correspondence.
Contains correspondence, personal papers, aerial photographs of Camp Hale, Colorado (1943).
Collection contains military records, booklets and insignia, correspondence to and from family members, and photographs from training and time spent in Italy.
Collection contains scrapbook with newspaper clippings (ca.1945), photographs, picture post cards; email correspondence (re: acquisition of material through Ebay and fund raising efforts); photo album contains approximately 170 photographs and McFarren's commission as 1st Lieutenant.and graduation program (1944); additional loose photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and separation papers.
Collection contains pamphlets, law class photo, wedding card, fraternity ephemera, Camp Hale Christmas menu, correspondence, clippings, photographs, WWII German flag (autographed).
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1945, 1956); ephemera (n.d.); and a list of citations (1945).
The collection contains copies of family correspondence (1943-1945); copy of Thompson's memoirs concerning the Riva Ridge attack (ca.1999).
- Ski troops. 172
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 153
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 146
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 115
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 81
- Correspondence 78
- Photographs 47
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45
- Military records 40
- Clippings (information artifacts) 38
- Personal papers 35
- Ephemera (general object genre) 26
- Scrapbooks 24
- Memoirs 20
- Photographs. 18
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 17
- Correspondence. 14
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 12
- Personal papers. 10 + ∧ less
- English 183
- German 4
- Japanese 2
- French 1
- Italian 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 38
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 35
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 33
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 24
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 15
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 15
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 13
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 9
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 3
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 2
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2 + ∧ less