Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
The collection contains clippings (n.d.); and copies of Campbell's military papers (1941-1945).
The collection contains assorted newspaper clippings and a reprint of an article from the Sierra Club Bulletin: "Pursuit in the Alps" (1946).
The collection includes: biographical information compiled by David Miller (n.d.); clippings (ca.1980, n.d.); transcript of an interview with CBS Sunday Morning (1994).
The collection contains a copy of Poschman's memoir: "The Birth and Death of the 10th Mountain" (1983), clippings (2004); and correspondence (n.d.).
The collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation (n.d.); newspaper clippings regarding Silver Star (1945); military papers and honorable discharge (1945); postwar memoirs (n.d.) and biographical sketch.
The collection contains an assortment of biographical materials, correspondence, military records (1943), clippings. In addition there is correspondence in support of a memorial for Duncan (2003); and other papers related to the Fort Carson, Colo. USAR Center (2000).
The collection includes a selection of photographs related to 10th Mountain Division training operations at Camp Hale, Colo. (ca. 1943-1944); 10th Mountain Division Memorial pamphlet (1959); correspondence (1977); newspaper clippings; correspondence (1977); "We were Ski Soldiers of World War II: Our Story in Verse" by C. K. "Charlie" Moore (1986).
The collection contains family correspondence (1944-1945); a copy of the article: "War & Remembrance-Mountain Man" (1993); a copy of Border's memoir: "King of the Mountain" (ca.1981); scrapbook assembled by Border's mother (1944-1945).
The collection includes family correspondence (1941-1945); scrapbooks (n.d.); photograph albums of the Seneca Rocks training area (1943-1944), dedication of 10th Mountain Division Monument in Fort Drum, New York (October 4, 1991), army pictures; research materials and manuscripts for "History of the Studebaker Weasel" (n.d.) ; video tapes; audio cassette; memorabilia (1946-1993); newspaper clippings; notes; booklets regarding support of a perpetual world calendar (1994-1998).
The collection contains family related correspondence (1943-1945); an introduction to his letters (1998); clippings and a slide presentation and narrative on Italy (1945, 1991).
The collection contains clippings; correspondence (1996); ephemera (1991); and poetry: "Rucksack Recollections" (n.d.).
The collection contains photographs, telegrams, clippings, pamphlets from Kiska Island and Italy.
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 15
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 15
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 14
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 14
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 12
- Correspondence 11
- Photographs 5
- Scrapbooks 4
- Memoirs 3
- Military records 3
- Biographies (documents) 2
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 2
- Ephemera (general object genre) 2
- Personal correspondence 2
- Address books. 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Brochures 1
- Copies 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 4
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 2
- Balch, K. W., 1
- Balch, Walter M., 1923-1982 -- Archives. 1
- Balch, Walter M.,1923-1982. 1
- Borders, Melville W., 1925-1997 -- Archives. 1
- Borders, Melville W., 1925-1997, 1
- Borders, Melville W.,1925-1997. 1
- Brower, David Ross, 1912-2000 -- Archives. 1
- Brower, David,1912-2000. 1
- Brown, Thurl D., 1908-1995 -- Archives. 1
- Brown, Thurl D.,1908-1995. 1
- Campbell, Clarence E., 1922-2003 -- Archives. 1
- Campbell, Clarence E.,1922-2003. 1
- Curtis, Thomas A., 1925-2007 -- Archives. 1
- Curtis, Thomas A., 1925-2007, 1
- Curtis, Thomas A.,1925-2007. 1 + ∧ less