Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 163
Collection contains copies of Nebeker's memoir: My Experiences in the Ski Troops (1989); letter to Glen Hines (1990).
The collection contains Cooper's military papers (1942-1945); related ephemera (ca.1940's); and a copy of his memoir: "Trooper Cooper's Nine Lives" (n.d.).
The collection contains two scrapbooks: Scrapbook A (December 1942-May 1945) and Scrapbook B (May-November 1945). The scrapbooks document Calvert's experiences from his induction into the Army through his discharge. Items include photographs, letters, postcards, memorabilia, military papers, diary entries (April 14-May 2, 1945), clippings.
Collection contains a copy of Schwarzchild's unpublished autobiography: Without fear of infamy (n.d.); Senator Robert Dole correspondence (1996). German military uniform patches, German and Italian currency, safe conduct passes and receipts for surrendered soldiers, ephemera, letter transcripts, AMS map (1944-1945).
Collection contains biographical information and correspondence.
Collection contains a copy of Bill Mauldin's book: The Damn Tree Leaks (ca.1945) used as an autograph book; record book with notes, photos, clippings of Italian Campaign (former scrapbook #45, ca.1945); Recordo di Venezia scrapbook with photographs of Venice and handwritten notes (ca.1945); Italian map with annotations (ca.1945).
Collection contains Tangarone's memoir (2003); b/w photo in Italy (1945); v-mail correspondence to family (1945).
Collection contains military records, booklets and insignia, correspondence to and from family members, and photographs from training and time spent in Italy.
Collection contains scrapbook with newspaper clippings (ca.1945), photographs, picture post cards; email correspondence (re: acquisition of material through Ebay and fund raising efforts); photo album contains approximately 170 photographs and McFarren's commission as 1st Lieutenant.and graduation program (1944); additional loose photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and separation papers.
Collection contains pamphlets, law class photo, wedding card, fraternity ephemera, Camp Hale Christmas menu, correspondence, clippings, photographs, WWII German flag (autographed).
The collection contains copies of family correspondence (1943-1945); copy of Thompson's memoirs concerning the Riva Ridge attack (ca.1999).
The collection contains an assortment of materials related to Lewis' involvement with the 10th Mountain Division reunions: New England Chapter, Nation Association of the 10th Mountain Division photograph album (1975); Italy reunion photograph albums (1982); Camp Hale 50th Anniversary 1942-1992 photograph album (1992); loose photographs and a group of 35 mm slides (1976-1979).
The collection contains biographical information (1944); clippings (1979); correspondence (1975-1977); and a copy of a speech Duff gave the Austin Lions Club (1944).
Collection contains photographs of Camp Hale; ephemera: bulletins, pay records, immunization card, pamphlets (1940s); clippings (1940s); military map of the U.S.; publications: American Ski Annual, Remount Blue, The Aleutians Front Graphics, General Marshall's Victory Report; reunion materials (1984-1996); obituary.
Collection includes correspondence describing the breakup of the 90th Infantry (1999), copy of Foil's autobiography: The Life and Times of Sidney L. Foil (2009).
The collection contains personal correspondence (June 1943-Jan. 1946); Jewish Prayer book (n.d.).
The collection contains Grainer scrapbook with documentation on the Italian campaign and the 10th Mountain Division's return to the United States at the conclusion of the war.
The collection contains family related correspondence (1943-1945); an introduction to his letters (1998); clippings and a slide presentation and narrative on Italy (1945, 1991).
Collection contains correspondence (1993), Return to Kiska reunion materials (1993-1994): correspondence, permits, reports, memos, notes, invoices, schedules, Japanese language materials, color photographs (identified).
The collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Thomas Hilliard, Jr. with postcards, commendations, German propaganda leaflets, articles and other ephemera collected by his father during the war.
The collection contains correspondence; written recollections; copy of a short story by Brooks (1991); and the manuscript of : "10th Mountain Division" history (1997).
The collection contains clippings; correspondence (1996); ephemera (1991); and poetry: "Rucksack Recollections" (n.d.).
Collection contains memoirs: wedding of Waldo and Betty Sweet (1943); memoirs of Betty Sweet at Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); copy of: A Trooper Takes a Wife from Ski Illustrated magazine (February 1945).
The collection contains photographs, telegrams, clippings, pamphlets from Kiska Island and Italy.
Collection contains correspondence (1945); copies of photographs of Camp Hale and Aspen, Colo., Italy, Yugoslavia (1943-1945)
Photographs, Italy tourist booklets and postcards, military separation papers, "Camp Hale Ski-Zette" newspaper
The collection is comprised of family correspondence between Seebade and his sister, Ann and other family members (1943-1945).
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 160
- Ski troops. 157
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 149
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 147
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 78
- Correspondence 65
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 62
- Personal papers 52
- Photographs 45
- Military records 33
- Clippings (information artifacts) 31
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 30
- Memoirs 25
- Scrapbooks 23
- Ephemera (general object genre) 21
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 18
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 9
- Photographs. 9
- Armies -- United States -- Officers -- Correspondence. 6
- Personal papers. 6 + ∧ less
- German 5
- Italian 3
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 30
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 29
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 29
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 19
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 16
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 15
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 10
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 3
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 604th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th Quartermaster Battalion -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Medical Battalion, 10th. 2 + ∧ less