Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 849
Collection contains reunion related registration materials: forms, receipt books, account summary, correspondence, invoices, expense vouchers, rosters, and ephemera related to the 2004 Reunion of the 10th Mountain Division held in Austin, Tex. in the summer of 2004.
The collection contains biographical information and genealogy (n.d.); post-war correspondence (1997-2003); 10th Mountain Division related photographs of the Memorial Highway (Calif.), War Memorial (Tenn.), and vehicle license plates (1997, n.d.).
Collection contains a folder with 11 letters (letters were attempts to collect debts owed to the estate of Captain Bean, who had recently died) addressed to Edwin W. Burton, Esq., a Gunnison, Colo. attorney who was collecting amounts due as reflected in the "Account book of Captain A.J. Bean of Gunnison, Colorado." One of the letters referred to Captain Bean as the "County Clerk & Recorder."
Content includes correspondence from Schenck to family members while at Camp Hale, Colorado; Camp Swift, Texas; and Italy. Also includes illustrations done by Schenck throughout, as well as collected souvenir postcards, newspaper clippings, photographs, Army documents, and other memorabilia. Schenck organized the collection contents chronologically into scrapbooks; this order has been preserved.
Collection contains company related records, correspondence, minutes, clippings, contracts, printing jobs, photographs; materials from philanthropic/educational organizations supported by the Hirschfeld family: correspondence, reports, financial information, plaques, certificates, programs; family related ephemera: photographs, guest books, academic records, correspondence.
Collection contains a transcript of a letter (1878 January 24, Salmon City, Idaho Territory) from W.H. Falkner to his sister: Mrs. S.A. Groves of Milford, Indiana; additional sheet provides explanation of Nez Percé uprising and massacre. Original letter owned by R. F. Stanton, Arco, Idaho.
Letter from Houldon (or Houlton?), Addie describes children Josephine and Arthur, visit with Mrs. Putnam who is sewing clothes for soldiers, describes incident with cat that breaks pen and a visit with Mrs. Bradstreet.
Copies of correspondence from Ft. Berthold Reservation, Van Hook, North Dakota regarding land, delegation visit to Washington, D.C., and Farm Agent position.
Collection contains typed letter to Masonic Grand Lodge of Colorado from Treat describes Masonic activities, acquaintance with General Marquis de Lafayette; handwritten eulogy for Treat.
The collection includes three account ledgers for Schinner's businesses and ranch expenses (dated 1862, 1866-1884, 1866-1911); a brief Schinner/Schueler/Walter family history; an assortment of paper ephemera relating to Augusta Schinner-Walter and Augustine Walter, the daughter and granddaughter of Adolf Schinner; an obituary for Rudolph Schueler, son of Jacob Schueler; photographs of the Schinner family and friends, many of which are identified (spanning the 1880s-1959).
Collection containsa letter from Repplier (Philadelphia, Penn.) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library, regarding book list, dated October 5, 1930; list "Girlhood Favorites" selections indicated.
Collection contains two letters from Paton sent to Margery Bedinger, Denver Public Library regarding work in South Africa.
Collection contains military papers, meal ticket (1943); transportation pass; correspondence from Fort Bragg, Camp Hale, Camp Swift, V-Mail correspondence and Post War correspondence (1944-1946).
Collection includes correspondence with family members and friends, photographs, post cards, manuscript of A Riflemanʹs Diary by Donald H. Montgomery (1996).
Collection contains a letter acknowledging Byers' letter of May 3 with invitation to visit. Accompanied by a note to Byers from Albert's brother, Edward Bierstadt (May 21, 1891, New York City) explaining that Byers' letter of May 3 had been forwarded to London.
Letter (1935) to Denver Mayor Benj. F. Stapleton gives background about ferrying conditions on South Platte River as a Denver election issue in 1865. Also portion of a letter (1924?) to unidentified recipient concerns Colorado pioneer John McBroom and visitors to his cabin at the mouth of Bear Creek above Denver.
2 signed letters by Einstein, for the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists (on letterhead); dated January 22, 1947, and April 23, 1948.
Collection contains correspondence about Field's recollections of the war and copies of his newsletter.
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituary, correspondence (1942-1943), military papers (1941-1944) and Italy maps.
Collection contains a manuscript copy of Meinke's book: Mountain troops and medics, wartime stories of a frontline surgeon in the U.S. Ski Troops (ca.1990s).
Collection contains "Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Terhune.
- Letters (correspondence) 325
- Ski troops. 257
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 231
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 214
- Correspondence 202
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 160
- Photographs 116
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Best books. 95
- Personal papers 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Correspondence. 74
- Clippings (information artifacts) 67
- Military records 61
- Letters (Correspondence) 60
- Photographs. 53
- Scrapbooks 48
- Ephemera (general object genre) 46
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 4 + ∧ less