Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Collection contains handwritten, presentation copy of: Out where the West begins (1916); one autographed postcard and accompanying letter (1920).
Collection contains letter and card from State Collection Agency demanding payment. Also letter from "Defense Committee" soliciting money for a defense fund against claims.
Collection contains correspondence from family and business associates, pocket notebook and other memoranda about mining lode prospects; letters addressed to his widow, Mary E. Galbraith, Everett, Neb. concerning his estate.
Collection contains: "Jefferson and Park County memories" include biographical material about Colorado pioneers Ivy Kelso McGuire, Thomas Hamer, William A. Bonnifield, Matilda Ann Terril Provost. Also letters and reminiscences of her own childhood in Colo. One letter concerns grandfather D.C. Oakes and includes 4 family photographs.
Collection contains business correspondence, invoices, orders for saddles.
The collection primarily documents administrative activities of Opera Colorado and contains mostly meeting minutes, memos, reports, correspondence, clippings, and promotional material. Boxes 2-5 represent the Opera Colorado-related papers of Eleanor N. Caulkins.
Collection contains a letter that disclaims aspects of Hollister's earlier "pamphlet" as "exceedingly crude" and admits "some of the incidents are colored somewhat to make a story." Accompanied by correspondence between the Western History Dept. and C.E. Dornbusch, New Rochelle, N.Y., regarding Hollister's authorship.
Collection contains a letter to Mr. Peckham from Anna C. Pettys (dated March 13, 1962) and printed pamphlet titled: Peckham Genealogy, the English Ancestors and American Descendants of John Peckham of Newport Rhode Island 1638.
Collection contains draft of requirements for organizing; typescript copies of certificate of incorporation, charter, and by-laws. Quit claim deed, brochure and correspondence, including letter from president N.C. Merrill.
Collection contains copy of Keene's memoir: Grandpa's Stories (1998) and Mountain Troops and Medics (n.d.); correspondence (1999); Blizzard article: Goldbrick Medicine (1991).
Collection contains a printed brochure with pictures and information about the camp (circa 1964); letter concerning Gotland horses.
Collection contains correspondence from Hartley to Captain Harold Alford describing his experiences in Officer Candidate School and at the School for Personnel Services (August 8, 1944 - January 14, 1946).
Collection contains a typescript of novel: Cry murder (published New York, 1947). Typescript of 1952 talk for Friends of Denver Public Library and accompanying letter. Research paper compiled ca. 1936 for Denver Public Library Reference Dept. gives biographical data and lists published works 1899-1929.
- Letters (correspondence) 8
- Correspondence 5
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 2
- Administrative records. 1
- Authors, American -- Colorado -- 20th century. 1
- Beaver Ranch (Conifer, Colo.) -- History. 1
- Brochures 1
- Business records 1
- Camps -- Colorado -- Jefferson County -- History. 1
- Clear Creek County (Colo.) -- History. 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Collective biographies 1
- Cowboys -- West (U.S.) -- Correspondence -- 20th century. 1
- Fiction 1
- Files (digital files) 1
- Genealogies (histories) 1
- Girls' schools -- Colorado -- Jefferson County -- History. 1
- Health resorts -- Colorado -- Idaho Springs -- 20th century. 1
- Horsemanship -- Montana -- Equipment and supplies -- History. 1 + ∧ less
- English 11
- Beale, Sarah St. Justin -- Archival resources 1
- Bonnifield, William A., b. 1846. 1
- Caulkins, Ellie (Eleanor N.), 1937- -- Archives 1
- Chapman, Arthur, 1873-1935 -- Archival resources. 1
- Chapman, Arthur,1873-1935. 1
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources 1
- Galbraith, George H., 1839-1880 1
- Galbraith, George H., 1839-1880 -- Archives. 1
- Galbraith, Mary E. 1
- Hamer, Thomas. 1
- Hartley, William B., 1912- -- Archives. 1
- Hartley, William B.,1912- 1
- Hollister, Ovando James, 1834-1892 -- Authorship. 1
- Hollister, Ovando James,1834-1892. 1
- Keene, Russell L., 1909-1997 -- Archives. 1
- Keene, Russell L.,1909-1997. 1
- Kettle, Hazel Olive Bennet, -- Archives. 1
- Kettle, Hazel Olive Bennet. 1
- McGuire, Ivy Kelso, b. 1867. 1 + ∧ less