Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 167
Collection contains original and copied materials previously assembled into 11 binders by Charles Webb. Though nearly all materials have been removed from their binders, the original order of pages has been maintained. One album, The Mountain Artillery: The Mountain Howitzer, remains in its original binder. This collection originally comprised two boxes but has been reduced to one box following the removal of the binders.
The collection contains biographical information and genealogy (n.d.); post-war correspondence (1997-2003); 10th Mountain Division related photographs of the Memorial Highway (Calif.), War Memorial (Tenn.), and vehicle license plates (1997, n.d.).
Collection contains military papers, meal ticket (1943); transportation pass; correspondence from Fort Bragg, Camp Hale, Camp Swift, V-Mail correspondence and Post War correspondence (1944-1946).
Collection includes correspondence with family members and friends, photographs, post cards, manuscript of A Riflemanʹs Diary by Donald H. Montgomery (1996).
Collection contains correspondence about Field's recollections of the war and copies of his newsletter.
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituary, correspondence (1942-1943), military papers (1941-1944) and Italy maps.
Collection contains blueprints from machine shops located inside the tunnels near Lake Garda (1944), Fiat factory time card (1945), train schedule (1945), correspondence; military records (1943-1945), booklet, photographs (1945).
Collection contains Giovanni's war journal (1945), military records, postcards (1945), photographs (1943-1945).
The collection contains family correspondence (1944-1946); biographical materials (n.d.).
Collection contains photocopies and transcripts of letters written to Crooke's parents (1945).
Included in the collection are Kerekes' military records from office candidate school (1944) and a copy of his memoir: "Recollections - Ski Troops at War" (2000).
Collection contains: CD-Rom with copies, pictures and documents used for My Life in the Mountain Troops oral history (n.d.); soldiers handbooks (1943-1945).
The collection contains copies of three memoirs written by Cochran: "A Staff Sergeant's View of Mt. Belvedere" (ca.1997); "Kiska: The Biggest Dry Run of the Ski Trooper Clan" (ca.19970; "In the North Apennines of Italy, Winter 1945" (ca.1997); and copies of twenty photographs dating from 1943-1944.
Collection includes scrapbook materials, change of address material, copies of photos and ephemera.
Collection contains personal correspondence, ephemera from Hunt to his parents (1943-1945); daily devotional book (1943); copy of memoir: Memories - Thoughts - Experiences of World War II (n.d.); inventory of items donated (1995, 1998).
The collection contains correspondence and other materials related to Webb's recruitment to the Mountain Troops (1942).
Collection contains newspaper clippings related to Engle's death (1945), correspondence and general order concering the posthumous award of the Bronze Star (1945), b/w photos and negatives of Engle at training camp (ca.1944).
This collection contains materials from Charles W. Thweatt detailed his experiences and responsibilities in the 10th Mountain Division of the United States Army during World War II. Content includes military records, photographic prints, correspondence, and newspaper clippings collected during the war and later on in his life.
The collection contains clippings (n.d.); and copies of Campbell's military papers (1941-1945).
Collection contains Dorsch's honorable discharge; separation qualification record; military papers (1943-1946); copies of newspaper clippings (1944-1945); b/w photos of Camp Hale, South Pacific (1943-1945); Basic field manual and soldier's handbook (1941); A prayer book for soldiers and sailors by Church pension fund (1943).
The materials include correspondence containing Andavall's recollections about WWII (2002); scrapbook; copies of photographs, newspaper clippings (1943-1954, 2003).
The collection contains the following materials: correspondence (1945); military papers (1946-1948); memorabilia, maps, military ephemera (ca. 1945); pamphlets, manuals (ca. 1944); scrapbook with photographs (1943-1945).
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Ski troops. 161
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 149
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 148
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 78
- Correspondence 65
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 62
- Personal papers 57
- Photographs 48
- Military records 34
- Clippings (information artifacts) 31
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 30
- Memoirs 25
- Scrapbooks 23
- Ephemera (general object genre) 21
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 18
- Photographs. 10
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 9
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 7
- Armies -- United States -- Officers -- Correspondence. 6 + ∧ less
- German 5
- Italian 3
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 30
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 29
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 29
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 19
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 19
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 16
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 15
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 10
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 3
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 604th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th Quartermaster Battalion -- Archival resources. 2 + ∧ less