Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 66
Collection contains military papers, meal ticket (1943); transportation pass; correspondence from Fort Bragg, Camp Hale, Camp Swift, V-Mail correspondence and Post War correspondence (1944-1946).
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituary, correspondence (1942-1943), military papers (1941-1944) and Italy maps.
Collection contains family photographs, journals, calendars, pamphlets, correspondence, school records, clippings, programs, ephemera on the Allison family.
The collection contains correspondence (1943-1944, 1945, 1968-1997); military records (1943-1945); annotated maps of Italy (ca.1945); Photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. reunion (1987), military training (1943-1945).
Collection contains Giovanni's war journal (1945), military records, postcards (1945), photographs (1943-1945).
Collection contains a handwritten letter of inquiry to the Denver Public Library requesting information about Benjamin Long from Velma Hellyer (granddaughter); copies of obituaries for Benjamin H. Long, 1920, Mrs. Elizabeth Long (wife), Mrs. Sarah Jane Admire (daughter), 1951, Marshall M. Long (son), 1950, Charles Hellyer, 1952; copy of Benjamin Long's discharge paper from the Civil War, 1864.
Collection contains: photocopies of Wakefield's military records (1945, 1946); correspondence (1943, 1945, 1988).
Included in the collection are Kerekes' military records from office candidate school (1944) and a copy of his memoir: "Recollections - Ski Troops at War" (2000).
The collection includes Cochran's military records and clothing inventories (1943-1945) and correspondence (1943-1945).
The collection contains correspondence (1944); ephemera and memorabilia (ca.1945); military records (1944-1945).
The collection contains clippings (n.d.); and copies of Campbell's military papers (1941-1945).
Collection contains Dorsch's honorable discharge; separation qualification record; military papers (1943-1946); copies of newspaper clippings (1944-1945); b/w photos of Camp Hale, South Pacific (1943-1945); Basic field manual and soldier's handbook (1941); A prayer book for soldiers and sailors by Church pension fund (1943).
Collection contains several confidential telegrams from Gov. Pitkin in Denver to Gen. Cook in Leadville, June 1880, concerning Cook's command of state forces to preserve peace and protect property during a miners' strike. Other items: correspondence, certificates of appointment, special order regarding the Militia during inauguration of John L. Routt as governor of Colorado 1876.
The collection contains a selection of correspondence, recollections (1998); photograph (1998), clippings (1998, 2003); military records (1945); oral history index (n.d.); diary (1945); pocket notebook (1945); copies of three memoirs written by Kennerly: "A brief history of the ski troops" (n.d.), "Belvedere the bloodying" (1945), and "War diary ..." (1945); audiocasette of Earl Clark and Dan Kennerly (n.d.).
The collection contains reunion information, material on Dachau, Blizzard newsletters, military records, notes, correspondence, biographical information, scrapbook, photographs, clippings from "Brattleboro Daily Reformer" and Camp Hale "SKI-ZETTE."
The collection contains correspondence (1944-1945); military papers (1945, 1950's, 1960's).
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence from McGee to his family (1943-1945); photocopies and original photographs of McGee (1943); photocopies of military records (1943-1950); photocopy of letter from Ronald "Lefty" Sirois to Rosiland MacMillon (2003).
Correspondence (1912-1919), chiefly Nagel's letters to his parents in Denver while he was with American Expeditionary Force in France. Also service record and photo (1917-1919); later autobiographical sketch (1968).
The collection contains military papers (1943-1945); personal papers (1982); correspondence (1943-1945); and ephemera (1943).
Collection includes biography compiled by David L. Miller (ca.1990s), military papers (1944), rosters (1944), correspondence (1992), and copies of photographs (n.d.).
The collection contains military papers (1941-1945); copies of postcards (ca.1945).
Collection contains military papers (1943-1945), Camp Wolter, Tex. related ephemera (1943), clippings (1945-1946), correspondence (1944-1945), manuscript: World War II Memoirs of Horton K. Durfee, 1943-1946 by Durfee.
Roynon's scrapbook contains his military and personal papers, including selective service papers (1943); discharge papers (1945); Italian Campaign materials (1945); clippings; correspondence; German military medal.
- Military records 63
- Ski troops. 53
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 48
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 48
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 33
- Correspondence 28
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 27
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 25
- Photographs 21
- Personal papers 12
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 11
- Clippings (information artifacts) 8
- Ephemera (general object genre) 8
- Letters (correspondence) 8
- Memoirs 7
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 5
- Correspondence. 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Photographs. 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 4 + ∧ less
- English 62
- French 2
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 14
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 13
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 8
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 7
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 3
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th Quartermaster Battalion -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 2
- Aguayo family. 1
- Aguayo, Jose, 1941- -- Archives. 1
- Aguayo, Jovita O., 1908-2000 -- Archives. 1
- Aguayo, Marciano O., 1904- -- Archives. 1
- Allison family -- Archives. 1
- Allison, John Stephen, 1877-1965 -- Archives. 1 + ∧ less