Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 1078
Collection contains reunion related registration materials: forms, receipt books, account summary, correspondence, invoices, expense vouchers, rosters, and ephemera related to the 2004 Reunion of the 10th Mountain Division held in Austin, Tex. in the summer of 2004.
The collection contains biographical information and genealogy (n.d.); post-war correspondence (1997-2003); 10th Mountain Division related photographs of the Memorial Highway (Calif.), War Memorial (Tenn.), and vehicle license plates (1997, n.d.).
Collection contains a folder with 11 letters (letters were attempts to collect debts owed to the estate of Captain Bean, who had recently died) addressed to Edwin W. Burton, Esq., a Gunnison, Colo. attorney who was collecting amounts due as reflected in the "Account book of Captain A.J. Bean of Gunnison, Colorado." One of the letters referred to Captain Bean as the "County Clerk & Recorder."
Collection contains a letter to Washburn from R.Q. Tenney, Colorado State Grange Master. Notebook from Big Thompson Sunday School, Mrs. A.L. Washburn, secretary, treasurer, and librarian.
Content includes correspondence from Schenck to family members while at Camp Hale, Colorado; Camp Swift, Texas; and Italy. Also includes illustrations done by Schenck throughout, as well as collected souvenir postcards, newspaper clippings, photographs, Army documents, and other memorabilia. Schenck organized the collection contents chronologically into scrapbooks; this order has been preserved.
Collection contains company related records, correspondence, minutes, clippings, contracts, printing jobs, photographs; materials from philanthropic/educational organizations supported by the Hirschfeld family: correspondence, reports, financial information, plaques, certificates, programs; family related ephemera: photographs, guest books, academic records, correspondence.
Collection contains a transcript of a letter (1878 January 24, Salmon City, Idaho Territory) from W.H. Falkner to his sister: Mrs. S.A. Groves of Milford, Indiana; additional sheet provides explanation of Nez Percé uprising and massacre. Original letter owned by R. F. Stanton, Arco, Idaho.
Collection contains a signed typescript copy of autobiographical sketch originally written in response to a request from the librarian J.L Gillis of the State Library of California. Mostly concerns Welcker's attempts to have his writings published.
Letter from Addie describing her life in Charlotte with her husband John and children, Warnie, Charlie and Lena; costs and materials for clothing; money earned from milk cow and neighbors.
Letter from Houldon (or Houlton?), Addie describes children Josephine and Arthur, visit with Mrs. Putnam who is sewing clothes for soldiers, describes incident with cat that breaks pen and a visit with Mrs. Bradstreet.
Copies of correspondence from Adlai Stevenson a.k.a. Lone Bull, Ft. Berthold Reservation, Van Hook, N. D. to State and Federal agencies regarding land, delegation visit to Washington, D.C., Farm Agent position and land disputes.
Collection contains typed letter to Masonic Grand Lodge of Colorado from Treat describes Masonic activities, acquaintance with General Marquis de Lafayette; handwritten eulogy for Treat.
The collection includes three account ledgers for Schinner's businesses and ranch expenses (dated 1862, 1866-1884, 1866-1911); a brief Schinner/Schueler/Walter family history; an assortment of paper ephemera relating to Augusta Schinner-Walter and Augustine Walter, the daughter and granddaughter of Adolf Schinner; an obituary for Rudolph Schueler, son of Jacob Schueler; photographs of the Schinner family and friends, many of which are identified (spanning the 1880s-1959).
Collection containsa letter from Repplier (Philadelphia, Penn.) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library, regarding book list, dated October 5, 1930; list "Girlhood Favorites" selections indicated.
Collection contains two letters from Paton sent to Margery Bedinger, Denver Public Library regarding work in South Africa.
Collection contains military papers, meal ticket (1943); transportation pass; correspondence from Fort Bragg, Camp Hale, Camp Swift, V-Mail correspondence and Post War correspondence (1944-1946).
Collection includes correspondence with family members and friends, photographs, post cards, manuscript of A Riflemanʹs Diary by Donald H. Montgomery (1996).
Collection contains a letter acknowledging Byers' letter of May 3 with invitation to visit. Accompanied by a note to Byers from Albert's brother, Edward Bierstadt (May 21, 1891, New York City) explaining that Byers' letter of May 3 had been forwarded to London.
Letter (1935) to Denver Mayor Benj. F. Stapleton gives background about ferrying conditions on South Platte River as a Denver election issue in 1865. Also portion of a letter (1924?) to unidentified recipient concerns Colorado pioneer John McBroom and visitors to his cabin at the mouth of Bear Creek above Denver.
2 signed letters by Einstein, for the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists (on letterhead); dated January 22, 1947, and April 23, 1948.
Collection contains correspondence about Field's recollections of the war and copies of his newsletter.
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituary, correspondence (1942-1943), military papers (1941-1944) and Italy maps.
Collection contains a manuscript copy of Meinke's book: Mountain troops and medics, wartime stories of a frontline surgeon in the U.S. Ski Troops (ca.1990s).
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 259
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 160
- Photographs 128
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 101
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Photographs. 65
- Military records 64
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 50
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 861
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4 + ∧ less