Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 1087
Earhart family papers
Collection contains a large assortment of correspondence between Lavinia Earhart-Black, Mildred Earhart and other family members, family photographs, two scrapbooks on Colorado Women's College and containing family postcards.
EARL E. CLARK PAPERS
Earl R. Griffin Papers
Collection contains military service questionnaire (n.d.); Kiska invasion maps (1943); photographs of the Kiska occupation (1943), training at Mt. Rainier (1942), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944).
Ebert's map of Denver
Handwritten letter by Frederick J. Ebert certifying that survey and plat map (dated 1865) are correct.
Ed Reed Farm Records
Collection contains eight ledgers which document inventories, planting plats, crop records, expense and income, details of livestock, and seed receipts (1932-1939). It includes a ledger from the H.W. Goff Farm (1904-1914, 1930-1938). The ledgers provide a detailed account of farming in Colorado in the 1930s.
Edgar A. Johnson papers
Collection contains letters, press release, and enclosures urging support of Wheat Ridge, Colo. "Save our soddy" campaign, an effort to raise money for the purchase and preservation of a circa 1860s pioneer sod house.
Edgar E. Payne Papers
The materials include: correspondence (n.d.); manuscript by Payne: "Ed's War: 1939-1945" (2006).
Edith Ballinger Price Book List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Price; verso includes list compiled by Price.
Edith Kermit Carow Roosevelt Book List
Collection contains a letter from Roosevelt (Oyster Bay, NY) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library, regarding book list, dated October 5, 1935?; list "Girlhood Favorites" selections indicated and signed by Roosevelt.
Edith L. Higgins Letter to George Thornton Emmons, November 27, 1925
Collection contains a letter from Higgins to George Thornton Emmons thanking him for sending his: The Emmons journal (pub. 1925).
Edmund Clarence Stedman Letter to Mr. Conway
Collection contains Stedman's letter (dated Oct. 3, 1890) sent from Kelp Rock, New Castle, New Hampshire, to Mr. Conway.
Edmund E. Robinson Letter
Transcript of letter describing Wyoming blizzard of 1872; dated February 26, 1872.
Edna A. Brown Book List
"Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Brown.
Edna Harvey Joseph Letter
Handwritten letter from Edna Harvey Joseph (Mrs. Allen F. Joseph), Jasper, Ind.; dated July 4, 1965. Letter documents the genealogical history of Nicholas "Nic" C. Creede a.k.a. William Harvey (1843-1897), prospector and later miner who located the Amethyst Mine near present day Creede, Colo.
EDWARD BOLLINGER PAPERS
Edward Curtis Papers
Collection contains three letters (1909-1910) to E. Francis Riggs, Washington, D.C., regarding subscription to "The North American Indian," patronage of J. Pierpont Morgan to support research and publication, and field work in progress. Also newspaper extract (1932) sent to Malcolm Wyer with Curtis' signature.
Edward D. McDonald Papers
Collection contains photocopies of memoir: No Japs at All by Edward D. McDonald (ca.1947); photocopy of a photograph of Edward McDonald (n.d.); photocopy of letter written to Richard Rocker by Mary McDonald (1948).
Edward D. Nicholson Papers
Collection contains newspaper clippings, plaques and citations, correspondence, plus a few items concerning his father Samuel D. Nicholson. Correspondence includes a telegram from President Dwight D. Eisenhower and two letters from President Richard M. Nixon.
Edward Ellsberg Book List
Collection contains "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Ellsberg.
EDWARD HILLIARD, JR. PAPERS
Edward Howard Griggs Papers
Collection contains correspondence to L.K. Mulford regarding sale of property in Denver, Colo. and lectures in Greeley and Gunnison, Colo.; photograph of Griggs taken by L.K. Mulford; invitation for L.K. Mulford to be guest of Griggs at the City Club of New York, advertisement for book, "We the People" by Griggs.
Edward M. McCook papers
Collection contains: 1. official commission for James B. Bell (of Boston, Mass.) as Commissioner of Deeds for Colorado Territory; signed by Gov. McCook June 29, 1869. -- 2. Letter (1870 Jan. 22) from Governor McCook to J.B. Chaffee about "Maxwell Grant question." -- 3. Letter (1874 July 29) from Governor McCook to N.C. Meeker about delegates to Republican Territorial convention.
Edward Marsh Turner Papers
Collection contains 15 letters written to Dr. E. M. Turner from Louis Leitner describing plans to manufacture and improve steam automobile design; receipts and lists of references for Turner. Letters and documents show effort to build a new steam driven automobile. Correspondence shows early planning to form company and collaboration with Pearson & Cox Ltd. Also correspondence with steam motor company in Cheyenne, Wyo. and letters from interested buyers.
EDWARD OLIVER WOLCOTT PAPERS
Edward P. Kysar Papers
The collection contains a scrapbook containing copies of personal correspondence (1942-1945); 1 pen and ink drawing of military hats/caps (ca.1943).
Edwin A. Johnson Papers
Materials include copies of Johnson's biographical data; reports of his burial (2003); copies of newspaper clippings (1945, 2004); copy photographs of Johnson (1944), his father (1906) and related monument (n.d.); notes and correspondence (1945, 2008).
Edwin C. Gibson Papers
The collection contains reunion information, material on Dachau, Blizzard newsletters, military records, notes, correspondence, biographical information, scrapbook, photographs, clippings from "Brattleboro Daily Reformer" and Camp Hale "SKI-ZETTE."
Edwin H. Mizer Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1944-1945); military papers (1945, 1950's, 1960's).
Edwin James Letter to Philip James
Collection contains a letter (dated May 15, 1838) from Independence, Missouri, to nephew Philip James in Burlington, Wisconsin, and undated handwritten note regarding Oregon Territory.
Effie Power Book List
2 lists "Girlhood Favorites" with preferences indicated; signed by Power.
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 264
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 163
- Photographs 131
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 106
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 900
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less