Showing Collections: 301 - 330 of 1087
ELDEN B. SOUTHAM PAPERS
Eldon C. Metzger Papers
Collection contains original family correspondence (1942-1945); photographs of Camp Hale and Camp Carson, Colo. (1940s); color photographs of Rome and Venice, Italy (ca.1946).
Eleanor Farjeon Book List
Collection contains a letter from Farjeon (London, England) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding childhood book list, dated October 20, 1930.
Eleanor Haack Papers
The collection contains 37 b/w photographs of the nursing and medical staff at Camp Hale, Colo., Camp Carson, Colo., in Leadville, Colo. and at the Mount of the Holy Cross (1944); overseas deployment (ca. 1944); and correspondence, general orders (1945) and commission certificate (1947). Almost all of the individuals in the photographs have been identified. There is also a CD-ROM containing all of the photographs included with the collection.
Eleanor M. Gehres Papers
Collection contains correspondence; memos; meeting agendas and minutes; notes; promotional materials from planning committee of the Western History Association meeting (1995); copy of talk on Barney Ford; pamphlets and guest book from retirement celebration; awards; Colorado Genealogists conference correspondence (1984); EMG workshops and Colo. history course correspondence (1985-1991); memorials from Gehres's funeral.
Elinor Eppich Kingery typescript
Collection contains a typescript of a speech: Lyons, the quarry town, given by Kingery before the Monday literary Club in March 1948; and cover letter.
Eliza Hull Maury Withers Letters
Collection contains extracts from personal letters of Mrs. Withers recount the daily events of her life in various mining communities in Colorado.
Eliza Orne White Books List
Collection contains a list of "Girlhood Favorites"; White letter (dated August 5, 1936) sent from Brookline, Mass., to the Denver (Colo.) Public Library.
Elizabeth MacKinstry Book List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library and signed by MacKinstry.
Ellen Anderson Gholson Glasgow Book List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Glasgow.
Ellen Glasgow Letter to Bishop Spalding
Collection contains a friendly note from Ellen Glasgow, U.S. novelist, Richmond, Va. writing to Episcopal Bishop Spalding of Colo. inviting him to supper.
Ellen Roselle Hinsdale Letters, May 1, 1871-August 2, 1872
Collection contains letters from Ellen Roselle Hinsdale written to Sarah E. Stanley, Chicago, describing her stay in Pueblo, Colorado.
Elliot Coues Letters to J. A. Allen, September 28, & November 6, 1882
Collection contains two letters from Elliot Coues, Washington, D.C. to J. L. Allen; letters to fellow naturalist, author, and sometime collaborator about books and other projects of mutual interest.
ELLIS McFADDEN PAPERS
ELMER ORVILLE DAVIS PAPERS
Elmo Scott Watson Letters
Collection contains two letters to Watson concerning Western frontiersman and scout Tom Tobin. Correspondents: O.T. Davis, Alamosa, Colo. and Charles J. Robinson, Fort Garland, Colo.
Elsie Singmaster Book List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Singmaster.
Elva Sophronia Smith Book List
Collection contains a letter from Smith (Carnegie Library, Pittsburgh, Penn.) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library, regarding book list and books read, dated October 16, 1930; list "Girlhood Favorites" selections indicated and signed by Smith.
Emanual Jack Adams Correspondence
Collection contains correspondence to nephew Don.
Emera Wilson letter to May White
Letter to May White about a check for 25 dollars.
Emile Granier Papers
Emilie Benson Knipe Book List
Collection contains Knipe letter (dated September 30, 1930) sent to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Knipe.
Emily Howell Warner Papers
Collection contains correspondence, program, clippings, photographs related to Warner's career as a pilot and her induction into the National Women's Hall of Fame.
EMMA CLARK PAPERS
Emma Lindsay Squier Letter
Collection contains Squier letter (dated October 21, 1940) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library permitting use of her book Timothy, The Dirty Bear for radio programming.
Eric P. Kelly Book List
Collection contains a "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Kelly.
Eric P. Kelly Correspondence
Reminisces about growing up in Denver, Colo. during 1890s. His father, Edward L. Kelly was a Denver bookseller (Stone & Locke 1891-1895; Kelly & Westling 1895-1899)
ERL H. ELLIS PAPERS
Erling O. Omland Papers
Collection contains copies of manuscripts, correspondence, publicity for Omland memoirs: Hill Echoes (1994-1997); copies of family correspondence (1943-1944); copies of clippings, roster lists, packing lists, ski scores (1943-1997), booklet of poems (1945-1995); photographs of Fort Drum Reunion (1998).
Ernest C. Plotecher Papers
Collection contains original correspondence between Plotecher and his family (1945); copy of honorable discharge papers (1945); copy of correspondence (2001), recollections of combat patrol by Bob Woody (2001).
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 264
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 163
- Photographs 131
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 106
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 900
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less