Showing Collections: 331 - 360 of 1078
Collection contains a typescript and signed letter with preferences indicated on "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by DPL.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Phillips.
Collection contains Eliot letter (dated November 1, 1930) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Eliot.
Collection contains a signed solicitation letter by State Representative Eudochia Bell Smith, dated September 3, 1940, to Colorado Library Association member.
The collection contains, personal and business correspondence; speeches; editorials, articles, operational papers from Cervi's Rocky Mountain Journal; research subject files; family history; scrapbooks of Mary Clare Cervi and Marie Cervi; Cervi's newsletters; photographs; CD-ROM of speeches (1965-1971).
Collection contains a scrapbook (1941-ca.1945) with photographs, correspondence, clippings; hand written letter with information about Company G, 87th Infantry Regiment (April 2001).
Includes correspondence, correspondence recollections about holidays (1944-1945) while serving as a Battle Casualty Officer in Italy (1945), military papers and ephemera, personal papers and scrapbook pages.
Collection contains photocopies of the following items:: letters written by Vance's grandfather, Evan Lincoln Jenkins (1951); newspaper article on Jenkins' 50th wedding anniversary (1934?); series of letters by Jenkins published in The Fairbury Journal (Neb.) (n.d.); photograph of Eli Barry Vance (grandfather) taken at Green Mountain Falls, Colo. (1943).
Collection contains letter and card from State Collection Agency demanding payment. Also letter from "Defense Committee" soliciting money for a defense fund against claims.
Collections of letters primarily written by F. B. Thomas and his wife, Carrie, to son Alfred and family about their farm and orchards in Cory (Colo.), life in Colorado and the Depression.
Letters responding to inquiry about dry farming in eastern Colorado. Respondents: W.S. Callaway, Vernon, Colo.; E. Loring, Yuma, Colo.; E.A. Mead, Ault, Colo.; Geo. F. Owen, Longmont, Colo.
Planting, harvesting, and weather records. Crops chiefly wheat, potatoes, corn, oats. Identity of farmer and location of farm unknown.
Collection contains scrapbook pages (newspaper clippings and programs), receipt, certificate of discharge, correspondence of the band's manager, Fred Haberl.
Letter from Flora Clark Gardner, Iowa City, Iowa to Western History Department, Denver Public Library requesting information about family member: Mary Hopkins Vandeventer (d. Aug. 13, 1866 Denver, Colo.); encloses copy of letter from James Vandeventer (Aug. 19, 1866) telling about wife Mary's death.
Collection contains Means letter (dated February 17, 1941) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by DPL and signed by Means.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence from McGee to his family (1943-1945); photocopies and original photographs of McGee (1943); photocopies of military records (1943-1950); photocopy of letter from Ronald "Lefty" Sirois to Rosiland MacMillon (2003).
Collection contains Parkhill correspondence with Denver Public Library, autobiographical sketch of Parkhill and bibliography of his writings (1921-1931); two letters from Washington, D.C. (1949), written when Parkhill was research assistant to Colorado Senator Eugene Millikin, regarding theTabor Grand Opera House curtain and its artist Robert Hopkin.
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1990); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo., Italy, (1943-1945); clippings (1980-2001); military papers (1943-1945); funeral service program (2009); personal photographs (1943-1945); memories (CD-ROM, n.d.); books: This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin and Score Book for U.S. Rifles (1942).
Collection contains two letters regarding grade reduction and condition of Wichita Valley.
Collection contains a letter from Kelly (dated October 28, 1930) from Atlantic City, NJ, 10; "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Kelly.
Letter from Olcott (Paris, France) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding book list, dated October 27, 1930; letter from Olcott (Jerusalem) to Watson regarding trip.
Collection contains correspondence, biography, resume, educational statement, newspaper clippings, photographs, resource center correspondence, and Irish documents (1970-2007). 16mm films (DVD copy) show locations: Glenwood Springs, Colo., Camp Hale, Colo., rock climbing school and mules; and contain individuals identified as Clint Boyd, Frank Bollers, Chuck Miller, Nelson Lofsted, Carl Maas, Francis Lovett, Clare Symonds, and Ray Franklin (ca.1943-1944).
Collection contains an original volume of research notes titled: Check-list of Western Pioneer Whites and Half-breeds; index to microfilm reels; index and bibliography to Early Far West notebooks; Early Far West notebooks. Microfilm (MFLM 25) is of Early Far West notebooks; field notes; newspaper clippings; research notes; typescript of uncompleted book, Rocky Mountain Library; correspondence; indexes.
Collection contains photocopies of family correspondence (1943-1944).
Collection contains a letter from Frank Belford to "Morg," George Morgan Laird (1847-1936), newspaper editor, proprietor of Central City, Colo. Register-call; contains reminiscences of childhood days in Central City, Colo.; New York, N.Y., to Morg, [Central City, Colo.]; signed: Frank Belford.
Collection contains correspondence (1905-1907) and chart concerns genealogy of the Holmes family: The Connecticut Holmeses (n.d.), showing genealogy of Francis Holmes of Stamford from 1671 to 1855
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 259
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 160
- Photographs 128
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 101
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Photographs. 65
- Military records 64
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 50
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 861
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4 + ∧ less