Showing Collections: 331 - 360 of 1094
Collection contains correspondence, program, clippings, photographs related to Warner's career as a pilot and her induction into the National Women's Hall of Fame.
Collection contains Squier letter (dated October 21, 1940) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library permitting use of her book Timothy, The Dirty Bear for radio programming.
Collection contains a "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Kelly.
Reminisces about growing up in Denver, Colo. during 1890s. His father, Edward L. Kelly was a Denver bookseller (Stone & Locke 1891-1895; Kelly & Westling 1895-1899)
Collection contains copies of manuscripts, correspondence, publicity for Omland memoirs: Hill Echoes (1994-1997); copies of family correspondence (1943-1944); copies of clippings, roster lists, packing lists, ski scores (1943-1997), booklet of poems (1945-1995); photographs of Fort Drum Reunion (1998).
Collection contains original correspondence between Plotecher and his family (1945); copy of honorable discharge papers (1945); copy of correspondence (2001), recollections of combat patrol by Bob Woody (2001).
Collection contains a typescript and signed letter with preferences indicated on "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by DPL.
Collection contains a letter from Estella Roberts, Hugo, Colo. to the publication, Colorado Prospector, Denver, Colo.; describes origin of Punkin Center, Colo. and early resident Howard Stevens. Also records robbery attempts of Steven's store and filling station.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Phillips.
Collection contains Eliot letter (dated November 1, 1930) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Eliot.
Collection contains a signed solicitation letter by State Representative Eudochia Bell Smith, dated September 3, 1940, to Colorado Library Association member.
The collection contains, personal and business correspondence; speeches; editorials, articles, operational papers from Cervi's Rocky Mountain Journal; research subject files; family history; scrapbooks of Mary Clare Cervi and Marie Cervi; Cervi's newsletters; photographs; CD-ROM of speeches (1965-1971).
Collection contains a scrapbook (1941-ca.1945) with photographs, correspondence, clippings; hand written letter with information about Company G, 87th Infantry Regiment (April 2001).
Includes correspondence, correspondence recollections about holidays (1944-1945) while serving as a Battle Casualty Officer in Italy (1945), military papers and ephemera, personal papers and scrapbook pages.
Collection contains photocopies of the following items:: letters written by Vance's grandfather, Evan Lincoln Jenkins (1951); newspaper article on Jenkins' 50th wedding anniversary (1934?); series of letters by Jenkins published in The Fairbury Journal (Neb.) (n.d.); photograph of Eli Barry Vance (grandfather) taken at Green Mountain Falls, Colo. (1943).
This collection contains memorabilia from Supply’s time in the United States Army at Camp Hale, Colorado. Content includes her United States Army documents, correspondence, photographic prints, newspaper clippings, and booklets.
Collection contains letter and card from State Collection Agency demanding payment. Also letter from "Defense Committee" soliciting money for a defense fund against claims.
Collections of letters primarily written by F. B. Thomas and his wife, Carrie, to son Alfred and family about their farm and orchards in Cory (Colo.), life in Colorado and the Depression.
Collection contains letter received by Woodson responding to inquiry about dry farming in eastern Colo.; respondents: W.S. Callaway, Vernon, Colo.; E. Loring, Yuma, Colo.; E.A. Mead, Ault, Colo.; Geo. F. Owen, Longmont, Colo.
Collection contains two letters from Peterson to his father in Ohio; tells of family (wife Carrie and baby, brother Clay), and farming activities.
Planting, harvesting, and weather records. Crops chiefly wheat, potatoes, corn, oats. Identity of farmer and location of farm unknown.
Collection contains scrapbook pages (newspaper clippings and programs), receipt, certificate of discharge, correspondence of the band's manager, Fred Haberl.
Letter from Flora Clark Gardner, Iowa City, Iowa to Western History Department, Denver Public Library requesting information about family member: Mary Hopkins Vandeventer (d. Aug. 13, 1866 Denver, Colo.); encloses copy of letter from James Vandeventer (Aug. 19, 1866) telling about wife Mary's death.
Collection contains Means letter (dated February 17, 1941) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by DPL and signed by Means.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence from McGee to his family (1943-1945); photocopies and original photographs of McGee (1943); photocopies of military records (1943-1950); photocopy of letter from Ronald "Lefty" Sirois to Rosiland MacMillon (2003).
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 133
- Letters (Correspondence) 126
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 111
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 55
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 969
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 14
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less