Showing Collections: 391 - 420 of 1081
George and Mary Jensen Papers
George Applegate Letter
Letter written over a period of several months in a pocket letter book designed for miners and travelers. Describes his life in the gold fields. Mailing address: Sacramento City.
GEORGE B. CHITTENDEN PAPERS
George C. Dangman Papers
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945), a biographical sketch (n.d.), transcription of clippings regarding Dangman's artwork (n.d.), a photograph of Dangman (1944) and 19 wood block prints on Christmas cards by Dangman (1971-1988).
GEORGE D. BEGOLE PAPERS
George D. Firman Papers
Collection contains copy of Firman's memoir: "K Co. 87th Mtn. Inf. Reg." describing the invasion of Kiska Island; correspondence; photographs of Camp Roberts, Kiska Island, Italy.
GEORGE E. CRANMER PAPERS
George E. Thiede photograph album
Collection contains an album with photographs of the North Star mine and boarding house once located in the town of Yankee Hill, Gilpin County, Colo. (1908-1922); additional photographs document the Rocky Mountain News jeep caravan from Idaho Springs, Colo. over Yankee Hill to Central City (August 28, 1954), included are images of the North Star Mine and boarding house (1954); clippings on Edward C. Thiede and the Thiede family of Golden, Colo. (1954-1963), correspondence, ephemera.
GEORGE ELBERT BURR PAPERS & ARTWORK
GEORGE F. EARLE PAPERS
George Gibbons Hayes Letter to Caroline Bancroft, November 19, 1959
Collection contains a letter from George Gibbons Hayes to Caroline Bancroft; tells of his association with Charles M. Stebbins, author of: The new and true religion (C304 S811ne 1896).
George H. Galbraith Papers
Collection contains correspondence from family and business associates, pocket notebook and other memoranda about mining lode prospects; letters addressed to his widow, Mary E. Galbraith, Everett, Neb. concerning his estate.
George M. Wallace Papers
Awards and plaques; pilot's license, manuals, guides, logbooks; family photographs; baby book of Robert Wallace (son); scrapbooks of correspondence, clippings, newsletters, photographs concern Denver (Colo.) Technological Center, Arapahoe County (Colo.) Airport; Denver Water Bonds; Aviation Hall of Fame and trips to South America, Europe.
GEORGE PRICE HAYS PAPERS
George S. Sisneros Papers
Collection contains copy of correspondence (1945); copy of letter from Rosemary to George Sisneros (1995); postcard of Italy and newspaper clippings (1945); copy of Order of Erwin Conklin (1945).
George V. Day Letters to Denver Public Library
Collection contains signed correspondence from George V. Day to Denver Public Library regarding transferral of historical photographs and Durango, Colorado, newspaper titled Solid Muldoon; includes copies of letters from the Library.
George W. Ebert Letter to Helena Ebert, March 1, 1891
Friendly letter to the youngest member of the family with advice on growing up. Addressed care of Wm. Ebert.
George W. Olinger Book List
Collection contains a letter from Olinger (Denver, Colo.) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding book list, dated October 27, 1930.
George W. Olinger Letter to Mrs. N. J. Campbell
Correspondence from George W. Olinger to Mrs. N. J. Campbell regarding selling shares of Crown Hill Cemetery.
Gerald B. Cullinane Papers
Collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation from National Ski Patrol; copies of military papers and photographs; memoir: From Student to Solider: My War Years 1941-1945.
GERALD KOPEL PAPERS
Gerald Q. Nash Papers
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence between Gerald Nash and his parents (1945); Nash family genealogy (n.d.).
Gerard Curtis Delano Papers
Collection contains a letter from April 10, 1940 to Dr. Wier [i.e. Wyer], Denver Public Library regarding permission to photocopy parts of the Western History Dept. photographic collection to aid in his painting, specifically photographs of various Western Indian tribes; biographical information; photographs; ephemera.
Gertrude Crownfield Book List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Crownfield.
Gilbert R. Weir papers
Collection contains correspondence concerning Weir's proposal for an ocean-to-ocean highway across the U.S. and some material concerning local street extension of Broadway to North Denver.
Glenn E. Haynes Memoir
Collection contains a copy of the Haynes memoir: My war experience (n.d.)
Glenwood Springs in Early Days
Typescript copy of an anonymous historical sketch of Glenwood Springs, Colo. Accompanied by a letter verifying James M. Landis' claim filed 1882 on ranch land, later the site of Glenwood Springs.
Gloria Travis Tanner papers
Includes Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc (Denver Chapter) speeches 1989, 1999 by Tanner, Deltas/Mothers Luncheon speech 1997, newspaper clippings, speeches, honorary program, correspondence, newsletters, Metro State alumni association correspondence, brochures, travel itinerary, letters, menu, and press release.
Glory Hole Tavern Records
Collection contains financial records and correspondence.
Good Death Fellowship Records
Collection contains clippings, articles, newsletters, brochures and magazines related to euthanasia and assisted suicide (1967-1973).
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 261
- Correspondence 239
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 162
- Photographs 129
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 103
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Photographs. 66
- Military records 64
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 871
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5 + ∧ less