Showing Collections: 391 - 420 of 1092
Collection contains correspondence from Lucius Fuller to daughter Marian, family photographs, biographies, Marian's financial investment material, estate documents and personal papers.
Collection contains original, signed letter by L.F. Garcia to Fred Mueller Saddle & Harness Co., Denver, Colorado.
Collection contains a letter from Garland to Mr. Hoyns regarding a wood print. Garland also inquires about the remaining stock of his books, The Captain, Cavanagh, Boylife, Heaper, High trails and rose.
Describes fighting in Philippines, including a battle fought March 25, 1899.
Collection contains a signed letter from Senator Hart to Mrs. Edward Hunt regarding the expansion of the Denver airport onto Rocky Mountain Arsenal land.
Includes letters collected by Professor George Williams. Some of the letters pertain to him and cover the years 1951-1973. Most of the letters are either written by or to Professor W.C. Kerr and Professor Ward, and cover the years 1867-1925.
Letter written over a period of several months in a pocket letter book designed for miners and travelers. Describes his life in the gold fields. Mailing address: Sacramento City.
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945), a biographical sketch (n.d.), transcription of clippings regarding Dangman's artwork (n.d.), a photograph of Dangman (1944) and 19 wood block prints on Christmas cards by Dangman (1971-1988).
Collection contains copy of Firman's memoir: "K Co. 87th Mtn. Inf. Reg." describing the invasion of Kiska Island; correspondence; photographs of Camp Roberts, Kiska Island, Italy.
Collection contains an album with photographs of the North Star mine and boarding house once located in the town of Yankee Hill, Gilpin County, Colo. (1908-1922); additional photographs document the Rocky Mountain News jeep caravan from Idaho Springs, Colo. over Yankee Hill to Central City (August 28, 1954), included are images of the North Star Mine and boarding house (1954); clippings on Edward C. Thiede and the Thiede family of Golden, Colo. (1954-1963), correspondence, ephemera.
Collection contains a letter from George Gibbons Hayes to Caroline Bancroft; tells of his association with Charles M. Stebbins, author of: The new and true religion (C304 S811ne 1896).
Collection contains correspondence from family and business associates, pocket notebook and other memoranda about mining lode prospects; letters addressed to his widow, Mary E. Galbraith, Everett, Neb. concerning his estate.
Awards and plaques; pilot's license, manuals, guides, logbooks; family photographs; baby book of Robert Wallace (son); scrapbooks of correspondence, clippings, newsletters, photographs concern Denver (Colo.) Technological Center, Arapahoe County (Colo.) Airport; Denver Water Bonds; Aviation Hall of Fame and trips to South America, Europe.
Collection contains copy of correspondence (1945); copy of letter from Rosemary to George Sisneros (1995); postcard of Italy and newspaper clippings (1945); copy of Order of Erwin Conklin (1945).
Collection contains signed correspondence from George V. Day to Denver Public Library regarding transferral of historical photographs and Durango, Colorado, newspaper titled Solid Muldoon; includes copies of letters from the Library.
Friendly letter to the youngest member of the family with advice on growing up. Addressed care of Wm. Ebert.
Collection contains a letter from Olinger (Denver, Colo.) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding book list, dated October 27, 1930.
Correspondence from George W. Olinger to Mrs. N. J. Campbell regarding selling shares of Crown Hill Cemetery.
Collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation from National Ski Patrol; copies of military papers and photographs; memoir: From Student to Solider: My War Years 1941-1945.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence between Gerald Nash and his parents (1945); Nash family genealogy (n.d.).
Collection contains a letter from April 10, 1940 to Dr. Wier [i.e. Wyer], Denver Public Library regarding permission to photocopy parts of the Western History Dept. photographic collection to aid in his painting, specifically photographs of various Western Indian tribes; biographical information; photographs; ephemera.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Crownfield.
- Letters (correspondence) 408
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 132
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 109
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 54
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 933
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less