Showing Collections: 421 - 450 of 1094
Friendly letter to the youngest member of the family with advice on growing up. Addressed care of Wm. Ebert.
Collection contains a letter from Olinger (Denver, Colo.) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding book list, dated October 27, 1930.
Correspondence from George W. Olinger to Mrs. N. J. Campbell regarding selling shares of Crown Hill Cemetery.
Collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation from National Ski Patrol; copies of military papers and photographs; memoir: From Student to Solider: My War Years 1941-1945.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence between Gerald Nash and his parents (1945); Nash family genealogy (n.d.).
Collection contains a letter from April 10, 1940 to Dr. Wier [i.e. Wyer], Denver Public Library regarding permission to photocopy parts of the Western History Dept. photographic collection to aid in his painting, specifically photographs of various Western Indian tribes; biographical information; photographs; ephemera.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Crownfield.
Collection contains correspondence concerning Weir's proposal for an ocean-to-ocean highway across the U.S. and some material concerning local street extension of Broadway to North Denver. A postcard of the Palacio De Bellas Artes (Mexico City, Mexico) sent from Dorothea (daughter?) to Gilbert around 1934.
Collection contains a copy of the Haynes memoir: My war experience (n.d.)
Typescript copy of an anonymous historical sketch of Glenwood Springs, Colo. Accompanied by a letter verifying James M. Landis' claim filed 1882 on ranch land, later the site of Glenwood Springs.
Includes Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc (Denver Chapter) speeches 1989, 1999 by Tanner, Deltas/Mothers Luncheon speech 1997, newspaper clippings, speeches, honorary program, correspondence, newsletters, Metro State alumni association correspondence, brochures, travel itinerary, letters, menu, and press release.
Collection contains financial records and correspondence.
Collection contains clippings, articles, newsletters, brochures and magazines related to euthanasia and assisted suicide (1967-1973).
Collection contains membership records (1947-1951), bulletins, photographs, correspondence.
Items in the collection include copies of 15 black and white photographs (1943-1945); copy of a letter from William H. Cruickshank to Charles Craig about his father Gordon A. Craig (2002); biographical sketch by Charles Craig (2008).
The collection consists of a scrapbook of postcards, newspaper clippings, information on training at Camp Swift, Tex., actions of the 85th Mountain Infantry Regiment, Italian Campaign, and pin-up series of "Mountains of the Week" (1943-1945).
Collection contains three letters written by Gordon McWade to his family (1942-1943).
The collection contains the following biographical materials: articles, clippings related to Stimson's career as a mortgage banker (1969-1970); "Operation Mule" by Gordon Stimson (n.d.); "Gordon Stimson: Autobiographical Notes and Letters" (1999); 68 color slides depicting Kiska, Adak, Attu and Dutch Habor in the Aleutian Island with numerous soldiers of the 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment identified (n.d.).
Collection contains correspondence, reports, newspaper clippings, text of a speech, testimonial letters, and a letter. Of interest are a handwritten letter to Rocky Mountain News editor Jack Foster denying racial strife in the San Luis, Colorado area; Lyndon Baines Johnson correspondence; the text of a speech to the U.S. Senate (1939), and some senatorial correspondence.
Collection contains a list of "Girlhood Favorites" with preferences indicated, signed by Moon; additional list with brief note.
Collection contains constitution and bylaws, minutes, membership lists, reports, proposals. Includes correspondence of board member Henry Shearouse.
Collection contains "Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Tenggren.
Correspondence, court documents, circulars, instructions. Many concern the U.S. Office of Internal Revenue.
The collection contains Kerr's wartime scrapbook containing clippings, photographs and correspondence that had been compiled by his mother (1942-1945).
Collection contains copies of Krear's memoirs: Journal of a U.S. Army mountain ski trooper in World War II, Memoirs of field maneuvers at Camp Hale; correspondence, b/w photographs, military documents and booklets, menus, newspaper and magazine articles featuring Krear, and a Shield Bible Krear carried.
Typed letter from Groesbeck to Milton S. Delano in support of Wyoming statehood; letter dated January 30, 1890.
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 133
- Letters (Correspondence) 126
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 111
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 55
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 969
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 14
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less