Showing Collections: 541 - 570 of 1087
James Duncan Letter, June 11, 1910
Collection contains an invitation to W. Duncan, Denver, to join to Clan Gordon Pipe Band; gives meeting times and places.
James Gilronan Papers
James Grafton Rogers Papers
Collection contains miscellanea reflecting his various interests: autobiographical data, correspondence, song lyrics (Old Dolores; and, The Santa Fe Trail); an historical sketch: The Cactus Club, its early days.
James H. Gifford Account Book, May 21, 1861-April 20, 1865
Collection contains a "Ranch account book." Many entries with J.E. White headed "Gifford & White."
James H. Seymour letter to John D. Briggs
Letter written on printed sheet showing "Map of the gold region with the routes thereto," table of distances from Omaha City to Cherry Creek, estimate for outfit for four men, provisions and supplies for six months. Concerning Colorado gold rush, writer states "Everything is right at diggings. Latest news very favorable".
James I. Winterbottom Papers
The collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation (n.d.); newspaper clippings regarding Silver Star (1945); military papers and honorable discharge (1945); postwar memoirs (n.d.) and biographical sketch.
JAMES KNOX PAPERS
James LaCount Family Papers
Collection contains two account ledgers. The first ledger (1893-1902) covers LaCount's activities as an agent, purchasing mining materials from Staple & Fancy Groceries, Holmes; and Quinn & Gorman, Groceries & Mining Supplies in Gunnison, Colo. The second ledger (1876-1880) contains family correspondence between, among others, Marie LaCount, daughter Lola LaCount, and J.W. Christy.
James Reynolds Glover Letters, June 24-August 22, 1893.
Collection contains letters from James Reynold Glover to his wife, Martha and children at Greensburg, Kansas.
James Ross Letter
Single letter from James Ross to his brother, Thomas Ross. The letter contains a first hand account of James Ross' experiences while prospecting in "French Gulch" on the Western Slope of Colorado in August 1861. Subjects briefly mentioned include searching for a housekeeper, dangers of pit mining, medical costs and the Mormon blockage of the road to California. A typescript of the letter is included in the file.
James Stevens Williams Papers
Collection contains copies of letters written to family while traveling to Ore.; includes family genealogy and article about trip.
JAMES V. KECK PAPERS
James Willard Schultz Book List
Collection contains typescript and signed letter with preferences indicated on "Books too Good to Miss" list created by DPL (Oct. 29, 1929); correspondence dated Aug. 26, 1936.
JAMES WILLIAM DENVER PAPERS
Jane Addams Book List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library and signed by Addams.
Jane Addams Correspondence
Collection contains letters (1898, 1904) written from Hull House (Chicago, Ill.) to Mrs. Denison (Denver, Colo.) and to Mrs. Jameson.
Jane Dunning Rounds Letter to Caroline Bancroft
Collection contains a typed and hand-written letter to Caroline Bancroft from Jane Dunning (Mrs. Edwin E.) Rounds, dated September 17, 1964. Letter concerns history of residences at 1200 and 1344 Pennsylvania St., Denver, Colo.
Jane Silverstein Ries Papers
J.E. THOMAS PAPERS
This collection consists of portions of 16 chronologically arranged letters and a map that J.E. Thomas wrote to his parents while employed as a surveyor by the Burlington and Missouri River Railroad in 1883-1884. It is unclear who numbered the pages or letters.
Collection also available on microfilm: Mflm190.
Jean Milne Gower Papers
Collection contains correspondence with Lorene L. Scott (Reference Department, Denver Public Library) concerning bio-bibliographical data for inclusion in Ms. Scott's "Colorado writers" (pub. 1939).
Jeanne Brooks Research
Collection contains copies of documents related to the Ault Cemetery, Ault, Colo.: correspondence, cemetery deed (1903); genealogies; Brooks' chapter on the cemetery from booklet: "Mountain Memories, from Coffee Pot to Medlen Town" (1989).
Jerome Bunty Chapman Papers
Collection contains three letters (1868-1872), title bond (1864), photocopy of speech (1876), calling cards.
Jerome C. Smiley letter to Irving Hale
Letter to Irving Hale and enclosed pamphlet describing proposed history and informing Hale of his inclusion in the publication. Letter also signed by Earl B. Coe.
JEROME HOLMAN HUDSON PAPERS
JEROME KAUB NAGEL PAPERS
Jerry T. Dillard Papers
Includes two photographs of Jerry Dillard (copies), photograph of Lake Garda, Italy (copy) and a letter to Jerry Dillard's sister about Jerry's death (copy).
Jesse Eugene Baker Papers
Collection contains National Association of the 10th Mountain Division materials: correspondence, reunion information, scholarship subcommittee notes, minutes, notes, chapter information, personal papers of other 10th Mountain members, brochures.
Jesse Long Correspondence
Handwritten letters from brother Jay and friends in Greeley, Colorado; describes employment, health, and finances.
Jessie Willcox Smith Papers
"Girlhood Favorites" list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library signed by Smith with preferences indicated.
J.K. MULLEN FOUNDATION RECORDS
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 264
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 163
- Photographs 131
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 106
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 900
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less