Showing Collections: 841 - 870 of 1092
Collection contains Hauser's letters to Caroline Bancroft concern his father's life in Leadville, Colo., acquaintance with H.A.W. Tabor, participation in a volunteer fire company, and disposition of his fireman's hat and belt. Included two 1934 letters from Leadville Fire Marshal James French contrast Leadville of the 1930s and mention Mrs. Elizabeth McCourt Tabor still living at the Matchless Mine.
Collection includes family memorabilia, genealogy and marriage records, family photographs and photo albums (1865-1975), postcards, correspondence, newspaper clippings, Camp Fire Girls scrapbook, Chicago subway construction scrapbook, Colo. State Board of Embalming Examiners certificate (1913), Colo. National Apple Exposition materials (1910-1958).
The collection contains an assortment of materials documenting Mares' life as a student at the University of Denver (1945-1946); items related to the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (1948, 1960, n.d.); documentation on Mares' involvement with different Hispanic American organizations and the awards she received; newspaper clippings; and photographs.
Collection contains a letter from Wright, Kansas City, Mo. to Doris M. Well, Denver, Colo. ; answer to inquiry from Miss Wells (Reference Librarian, Denver Public Library) about a possible connection of Frederick G. Bonfils, Denver newspaperman, with the Kansas City Star.
Collection contains a letter by Robert Addison Dague, Denver, Colo.; he writes about life work, among other things "author of several books, edited and published newspapers 35 years in Iowa, Kansas and California." Also about his interest in socialism, spiritualism and pacifism.
Collection contains letter (with envelope) from Delderfield from Sidmouth, Devon, to Helen D. Stanley.
Original signed letter (and copy) by R. W. King to Olive Hensley, Denver Public Library.
Collection contains Field letters (dated October 9, 1930 and May 13, 1936) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Field.
Collection contains draft of requirements for organizing; typescript copies of certificate of incorporation, charter, and by-laws. Quit claim deed, brochure and correspondence, including letter from president N.C. Merrill.
Letter from a Chaplain to the Bromaghin family (1945).
The collection contains the following materials: newsclippings; ephemera; correspondence (1943-1979); personal and military papers (1943-1979).
Reports, testimonies and correspondence regarding Admiralty Island National Monument, Red Dog Mine access road, the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, and the Wilderness Society.
Collection contains letters written to Western History and Genealogy Department of Denver Public Library concern Harvey "Kid Curry" Logan.
Collection contains copies of letter (1943) detailing the friendly fire shooting of Coporal Jack Ingstrom on Kiska Island; copy of Silver Star Medal order (1945); photograph of Jack Ingstrom's helmet (1945).
Collection contains photocopies of personal and death related correspondence; military forms regarding personal effects and burial (1943-1945).
Chiefly letters to Mrs. Louis A. Coyle (Leatha M. Scanlan Coyle), Denver, Colo. and scrapbook items kept by her about the artist.
Copies of Billi's wartime correspondence printed in memorial publication (1945).
Typed and signed membership letter, dated July 15, 1929, from A. B. Williams to Mrs. Lucy H. Turner.
Compact disc contains scans of 67 letters and their corresponding envelopes
Collection contains a letter to Eleanor Gehres, Denver Public Library, contains information about Denver's family, describes family life in Kansas, gold mining in Alaska and working on airbase during World War II; Christmas greetings (no date); handwritten note on living in Denver (Colo.) 1910-1911.
Hand-written letter written by R. G. Buckingham on Harry House, Hamilton Mo., stationary, and Colorado Medical Society gold medal with R. E. Buckingham, M. D., First Pres. pictured.
Collection contains copies of Nebeker's memoir: My Experiences in the Ski Troops (1989); letter to Glen Hines (1990).
The collection contains Cooper's military papers (1942-1945); related ephemera (ca.1940's); and a copy of his memoir: "Trooper Cooper's Nine Lives" (n.d.).
Collection contains photocopies of typed manuscripts of published and unpublished works: Ultramarine Blue, So Lovely and So Good, Bonanza and Borrasca, Beaver Hunters, Colorado Midland Boomer, Colorado Midland Damsel, Hoover Roosevelt and the Welfare State; handwritten research notes; copies of poetry magazine, Parnassus (1961-1963); newspaper clippings; correspondence; copies of published paperbacks.
The collection contains two scrapbooks: Scrapbook A (December 1942-May 1945) and Scrapbook B (May-November 1945). The scrapbooks document Calvert's experiences from his induction into the Army through his discharge. Items include photographs, letters, postcards, memorabilia, military papers, diary entries (April 14-May 2, 1945), clippings.
Collection contains a copy of Schwarzchild's unpublished autobiography: Without fear of infamy (n.d.); Senator Robert Dole correspondence (1996). German military uniform patches, German and Italian currency, safe conduct passes and receipts for surrendered soldiers, ephemera, letter transcripts, AMS map (1944-1945).
- Letters (correspondence) 408
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 132
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 109
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 54
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 933
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less