Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 1078
Collection contains farm records of income and expenses (2 volumes and 14 items).
Collection contains a transcript of a letter from Andrew Washington Carson, Conyersville, Tenn. to Christopher "Kit" Carson; contains information about Carson family genealogy.
Correspondence to and from 10th Mountain Division members; papers concerning Black's work on the 10th Mountain Division Recon book; notes; and scrapbook.
Includes 14 photographs of Velma Andrews and family and friends and the Andrews home, Auditorium Theatre flyer and correspondence.
Collection contains a letter from author, Arthur Ransome to Miss Freeman, Greeley, Colo., envelope, and list of publications with illustrations.
Collection contains a memoir about growing up in Rocky Mountain mining camps, and letter to Luverne Scott (dated Jan. 14, 1931) including handwritten biography.
Collection contains Parrish letter (dated October 15, 1930) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by DPL and signed by Parrish.
Collection contains seven letters reminiscing about early days in Canon City, Colo. and two memorial resolutions; deed to 25 acres in Fremont County, Colo. and map of a Rudd's addition to Canon City.
The collection contains family related correspondence (1943-1945, 1946) and ephemera (n.d.).
Collection consists of approximately 200 letters from Smith to his parents from 1943-1946, including newspaper clippings, photographs and postcards. A letter from February 11, 1946 included a burned letter that had been in an airmail plane crash. Notes regarding content description of 185 letters were provided by Barbara Mason (Smith) Selby.
Collection contains correspondence from Perry to her grandfather (1899); newspaper and magazine clippings; cartoon; receipt.
Collection contains a letter discussing research into mid-19th century theater personalities in the Western U.S (Page 2 only; addressee unknown); copy of article written by Clark titled: Denver Has Always Been a Good Show Town.Discusses research into mid-19th century theater personalities in the Western U.S (Page 2 only; addressee unknown); article written by Clark titled: Denver Has Always Been a Good Show Town.
Correspondence from Argo Mine, Idaho Springs (Colo.) District, describes the mining camp and the area.
Collection contains Giovanni's war journal (1945), military records, postcards (1945), photographs (1943-1945).
Collection contains handwritten, presentation copy of: Out where the West begins (1916); one autographed postcard and accompanying letter (1920).
Collection contains correspondence, list of publications, an incomplete submission to the National Conference of Editorial Writers, a speech, and miscellaneous handwritten notes.
Collection contains letters to Western History Dept. Denver Public Library requesting information about Robert Hopkin's work in Colorado as scene painter for Tabor Grand Opera House (Denver), Colorado Springs Opera House, and Dickens Opera House (Longmont).
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence believed to have been written by Glidden written between July 18 - November 18, 1943 (65 pages).
ollection contains Rackham letter to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by DPL and signed by Rackham.
Collection contains a letter and flyer about Mitchell's painting: "Fisher's Peak." Painting had been commissioned by editor Palmer Hoyt for the Denver Post collection of Western art.
Collection contains exhibitions price lists (1921, 1924), notifications and invitations (1907-1917), bios for member artists (1916), clippings (1899-1901, 1905), brochures (1897, 1914, 1917), correspondence and notes (1905, 1907), record book (1905) of the arts and crafts dept. giving its purpose, sections, and members, sections listed: bookbinding, clay, decorative design, leather, metal, textiles, wood, glass.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Seaman.
Collection contains 6 handwritten letters from Austin Stanton; one handwritten letter from Joseph Stanton. Letters sent from Denver City, Colorado Territory (June 14, 1861, August 1, 1862); Drakesville (May 17, 1863) and College Springs (September 4, 1862), Iowa; and Missouri City, Tex. (July 6, 1862).
Life and responsibilities of a widow living in Denver, Colo.
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 259
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 160
- Photographs 128
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 101
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Photographs. 65
- Military records 64
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 50
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 861
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4 + ∧ less