Showing Collections: 871 - 900 of 1092
Collection contains papers related to projects and activities undertaken during Ashton's term as City Librarian: files, notes, reports, lists, awards, photographs. Additional materials concern Ashton's professional and academic lives prior to becoming City Librarian: graduates school info, testing, correspondence, contracts, Allen County Library material and clippings, Ashton genealogy.
Collection contains biographical information and correspondence.
Speeches, statements, reports of legislative hearings, summaries of plans and programs for the elderly, correspondence, transcripts of radio broadcasts, reports of lobbying activities, photographs.
Collection contains a copy of Bill Mauldin's book: The Damn Tree Leaks (ca.1945) used as an autograph book; record book with notes, photos, clippings of Italian Campaign (former scrapbook #45, ca.1945); Recordo di Venezia scrapbook with photographs of Venice and handwritten notes (ca.1945); Italian map with annotations (ca.1945).
Collection contains Tangarone's memoir (2003); b/w photo in Italy (1945); v-mail correspondence to family (1945).
Contains correspondence, personal papers, aerial photographs of Camp Hale, Colorado (1943).
Collection contains original and signed financial documents such as correspondence, receipts, and certificates, from Co-Operative Savings and Loan Association, Denver, Colo.
This collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, planning documents, and reports concerning the new Denver International Airport spanning from 1987-1992.
The collections contains personal and professional background information; Curfman's genealogical research notes and photocopies of family charts on the Whitehorne, Marbury, Stafford, Greene, Alexander, Petty-Alexander, Tudor, Bartrum, families; the family history of John Lloyd; correspondence related to Curfman's publications; newspaper clippings; scrapbooks; and memorabilia.
Collection contains military records, booklets and insignia, correspondence to and from family members, and photographs from training and time spent in Italy.
Letters from and a photograph of, Robert Curtin
Collection contains scrapbook with newspaper clippings (ca.1945), photographs, picture post cards; email correspondence (re: acquisition of material through Ebay and fund raising efforts); photo album contains approximately 170 photographs and McFarren's commission as 1st Lieutenant.and graduation program (1944); additional loose photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and separation papers.
Collection contains pamphlets, law class photo, wedding card, fraternity ephemera, Camp Hale Christmas menu, correspondence, clippings, photographs, WWII German flag (autographed).
Collection contains cards to Mr. Arthur Carhart and Mrs. Vera Amelia Van Sickle Carhart containing Frost poem titled: A Time to Talk.
The collection contains correspondence (1950's, 1969); reports; travel and equipment testing; post-war papers and other information on Bates.
Collection contains correspondence (1944-1946, 2001), articles (1963-1995), photographs (1945).
Collection contains correspondence, primarily from Lamborn to General LeDuc regarding the importing of yaks to Colo. to be used as beasts of burden. Also includes a letter in response to LeDuc's inquiries into the rearing of yaks in France by Edward F. Noyes.
Collection contains correspondence, notes, speech transcripts, posters, outlines, handouts, clippings related to AIDS and presentations that Vitaletti gave on the subject (1980s-1990s); copies of Vitaletti's student papers and doctoral dissertation (1974, 1975, 1982); video tapes documenting Vitaletti's involvement with the Colorado AIDS Project, episodes of cable TV programs: Common Ground, The Lambda Interview, Gay Week (1980s-1990s).
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1945, 1956); ephemera (n.d.); and a list of citations (1945).
Collection contains miscellaneous material from Standing Rock (Military Station and Indian Agency), Dakota Territory. Letters, military orders and memos chiefly concerning Indians and the U.S. Army. From D.S. Stanley, W.P. Carlin, R.E. Johnston, and others.
Collection contains photocopies of photographs, military papers, and correspondence from WWII, and photo album pages with photos and ephemera from 15 Midwest Chapter reunions. All photographs are identified
The collection contains copies of family correspondence (1943-1945); copy of Thompson's memoirs concerning the Riva Ridge attack (ca.1999).
Collection contains 10 loose pages with clippings, and some photographs of Camp Hale (ca.1944); commendations (May 1945).
The collection contains an assortment of materials related to Lewis' involvement with the 10th Mountain Division reunions: New England Chapter, Nation Association of the 10th Mountain Division photograph album (1975); Italy reunion photograph albums (1982); Camp Hale 50th Anniversary 1942-1992 photograph album (1992); loose photographs and a group of 35 mm slides (1976-1979).
Collection contains photocopies of personal correspondence sent by Robert Lloyd to his wife, June Lloyd (1944-1945).
Military documents, Bronze Star citation, ephemera and newspaper clippings collected by Yank
- Letters (correspondence) 408
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 132
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 109
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 54
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 933
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less