Showing Collections: 901 - 930 of 1093
Military documents, Bronze Star citation, ephemera and newspaper clippings collected by Yank
The collection contains biographical information (1944); clippings (1979); correspondence (1975-1977); and a copy of a speech Duff gave the Austin Lions Club (1944).
The collection contains materials from the Kiwanis Clubs in Denver, Castle Rock and Green Mountain including rosters, board minutes, event and conference information, newsletters, correspondence, newspapers clippings, organizational histories, the charter for the Denver club and a 16mm film of the Kiwanis reservation Shelter House construction in 1944. Some material from Kiwanis International in Chicago.
Collection contains a letter to Miss Bertha Boyd regarding teacher placement in states west of the Mississippi RIver; blank card with questions about the applicant, their interests, areas of expertise, education.
The collection correspondence (ca. 1992) as well as copies of memoirs generated by Baumgartner about his experiences as a soldier: "Memories: Attu" (1987); " Memories: Kiska" (1987); "Memories of the 10th Mountain Division, 1943-1968" (n.d.); "Silvana: A War Story" ( n.d.); "Memories of Tarcenta" (1990); "War Travel Mileage" (n.d.); and "They Called Him Scoty" (n.d.).
Collection contains a letter from Fyleman (New York City, N. Y.) to Katherine Watson regarding book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library, dated October 26, 1930.
Handwritten letter from postmaster Mrs. Fern Morgan to Dan Peterson, Denver, Colo., regarding buildings used in the MGM film Saddle the Wind (1957)
Collection contains a typed letter from Wykoff; describes Lost Dutchman Gold Mine of Arizona as being underwater from Mormon Mesa Dam in 1934. Letter signed: Roy A. Wykoff, Jr.
Collection contains Harris letter (dated February 10, 1947) on Fellowship of American Composers letterhead (Colorado Springs, Colo.) to Malcolm G. Wyer, Denver (Colo.) Public Library.
Collection of prose, poetry, and artwork of Ruby Mylar Topping includes 4 printing blocks of cowboy scenes, manuscripts of shorts stories, poems including rough drafts and final copies, and correspondence to and from publishers.
Valentino letter (dated March 24, 1923) to Hazel Dzuck, Boise, Idaho, in response to request for photograph.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence between Chatlain and Senator Eugene D. Millikin regarding inflation, taxes and United World Federation of Peace.
Collection contains copy of Keene's memoir: Grandpa's Stories (1998) and Mountain Troops and Medics (n.d.); correspondence (1999); Blizzard article: Goldbrick Medicine (1991).
Collection contains photographs of Camp Hale; ephemera: bulletins, pay records, immunization card, pamphlets (1940s); clippings (1940s); military map of the U.S.; publications: American Ski Annual, Remount Blue, The Aleutians Front Graphics, General Marshall's Victory Report; reunion materials (1984-1996); obituary.
Collection contains letters concerning illustrations for her book; newspaper clipping on talk given by Hill on Sioux Indians.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Owen.
Letter from Simm's secretary, Ruth Tucker (dated October 7, 1930) to Katherine Watson; includes "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library and signed by Simms as Ruth Hanna McCormick.
Collection contains letters to wife, Mary in Wisconsin concerning family affairs and his life as a miner in Colorado.
Letter mainly concerns purchase and delivery of corn. Regarding the Colorado gold rush, remarks that "Probably one hundred teams have returned from the Plains. The news from the mines is regarded as good." Sent in Hawke & Nuckolls printed envelope showing route map to "gold region, Cherry Cr.," Colo.
Letter by Chaffin (dated September 24, 1853) sent from White Rock, Eldorado County, California, to nephew Smith Chaffin in New York state; describes transcontinental journey.
Collection contains two letters from the S. & S. Bottling Works, Denver, Colo. to the Barteldes Seed Co (1910) and Tivoli-Union Company (1926).
Letters to Julius Lee and Daniel Drussel from Kostitch regarding mining properties in Colorado; dated January 10, 1882 and January 22, 1882.
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 132
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 109
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 55
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 937
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less