Showing Collections: 901 - 930 of 1087
Rocky Mountain Teachers Agency Records
Collection contains a letter to Miss Bertha Boyd regarding teacher placement in states west of the Mississippi RIver; blank card with questions about the applicant, their interests, areas of expertise, education.
RODOLFO "CORKY" GONZALES PAPERS
ROGER T. WOLFE PAPERS
ROGER W. TOLL PAPERS
Roland Baumgartner Papers
The collection correspondence (ca. 1992) as well as copies of memoirs generated by Baumgartner about his experiences as a soldier: "Memories: Attu" (1987); " Memories: Kiska" (1987); "Memories of the 10th Mountain Division, 1943-1968" (n.d.); "Silvana: A War Story" ( n.d.); "Memories of Tarcenta" (1990); "War Travel Mileage" (n.d.); and "They Called Him Scoty" (n.d.).
ROONEY - LITTLEFIELD PAPERS
Rose Fyleman Book List
Collection contains a letter from Fyleman (New York City, N. Y.) to Katherine Watson regarding book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library, dated October 26, 1930.
Rosita, Colorado post Office Letter
Handwritten letter from postmaster Mrs. Fern Morgan to Dan Peterson, Denver, Colo., regarding buildings used in the MGM film Saddle the Wind (1957)
Ross-Barrett Historical Aeronautical Documents Collection
ROSS J. WILSON PAPERS
Roy A. Wykoff Letter to Alys Freeze
Collection contains a typed letter from Wykoff; describes Lost Dutchman Gold Mine of Arizona as being underwater from Mormon Mesa Dam in 1934. Letter signed: Roy A. Wykoff, Jr.
Roy Harris Letter to Malcolm G. Wyer
Collection contains Harris letter (dated February 10, 1947) on Fellowship of American Composers letterhead (Colorado Springs, Colo.) to Malcolm G. Wyer, Denver (Colo.) Public Library.
ROYAL BROWN HASSRICK PAPERS
Ruby Mylar Topping Papers
Collection of prose, poetry, and artwork of Ruby Mylar Topping includes 4 printing blocks of cowboy scenes, manuscripts of shorts stories, poems including rough drafts and final copies, and correspondence to and from publishers.
Rudolph Valentino Letter to Hazel Dzuck
Valentino letter (dated March 24, 1923) to Hazel Dzuck, Boise, Idaho, in response to request for photograph.
Russell Chatlain Correspondence
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence between Chatlain and Senator Eugene D. Millikin regarding inflation, taxes and United World Federation of Peace.
Russell L. Keene Papers
Collection contains copy of Keene's memoir: Grandpa's Stories (1998) and Mountain Troops and Medics (n.d.); correspondence (1999); Blizzard article: Goldbrick Medicine (1991).
Russell V. Feltmeyer Papers
Collection contains photographs of Camp Hale; ephemera: bulletins, pay records, immunization card, pamphlets (1940s); clippings (1940s); military map of the U.S.; publications: American Ski Annual, Remount Blue, The Aleutians Front Graphics, General Marshall's Victory Report; reunion materials (1984-1996); obituary.
Ruth Beebe Hill Papers
Collection contains letters concerning illustrations for her book; newspaper clipping on talk given by Hill on Sioux Indians.
Ruth Bryan Owen Book List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Owen.
Ruth Hanna McCormick Simms Book List
Letter from Simm's secretary, Ruth Tucker (dated October 7, 1930) to Katherine Watson; includes "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library and signed by Simms as Ruth Hanna McCormick.
R.V. Swain Letters to Mary
Letters to wife, Mary in Wisconsin concerning family affairs and his life as a miner in Colorado. Also letters from brothers.
S. F. Nuckolls letter to C. Nuckolls
Letter mainly concerns purchase and delivery of corn. Regarding the Colorado gold rush, remarks that "Probably one hundred teams have returned from the Plains. The news from the mines is regarded as good." Sent in Hawke & Nuckolls printed envelope showing route map to "gold region, Cherry Cr.," Colo.
S. H. Chaffin letter to Smith Chaffin
Letter by Chaffin (dated September 24, 1853) sent from White Rock, Eldorado County, California, to nephew Smith Chaffin in New York state; describes transcontinental journey.
S. & S. Bottling Works Letters
Collection contains two letters from the S. & S. Bottling Works, Denver, Colo. to the Barteldes Seed Co (1910) and Tivoli-Union Company (1926).
S. T. Kostitch letters to Julius Lee and Daniel Drussel
Letters to Julius Lee and Daniel Drussel from Kostitch regarding mining properties in Colorado; dated January 10, 1882 and January 22, 1882.
SADIE QUIGLEY CAMPBELL PAPERS
Sallie Vaughn Papers
Collection contains business and personal correspondence; bonds and stock shares; bedside prayer card; greeting cards; business card.
Samuel Garman Letters
Collection contains transcripts of Garman's letters documenting his experiences in Colo. and Wyo. with the exploring expedition of J.W. Powell.
Samuel H. Elbert Letter
Single letter written by Governor Samuel H. Elbert to his older sister, Annie Townsend on October 23, 1853.
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 264
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 163
- Photographs 131
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 106
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 900
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less