Showing Collections: 931 - 960 of 1087
Samuel J. Morrison Papers
Samuel McChord Crothers Letter to Miss Madiera
Collection contains a letter from Crothers, March 10, 1915, sent from Cambridge Mass., to Miss Madiera, accepting an invitation to address the school commencement.
Sanburn Family Collection
Collection includes diary written by Helen Sanburn during 1950; correspondence; memorial card for Helen DeLashmutt; Kappa Delta Pi membership card of Sara Louise McNeilly (1942); 207 b/w and color photographs chronicling the Sanburn, McNeilly, Armstrong, and the DeLashmutt families (1898-1959).
Sandra Arkin Papers
Collection contains ephemera and photographs related to the presidential inauguration of Ronald Reagan on January 20, 1981; Walter A. Koelbel, Jr. correspondence; Senator William Armstrong and Congressman Dan Schaefer correspondence and photographs; news clippings, ephemera.
Sara Cone Bryant Book List
"Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Bryant.
Sara Teasdale Book List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited, edited and signed by Teasdale (ca.1930).
Schwabacher Brothers Records
Collection contains a receipt from Schwabacher Bros. to Kenai Star Mining Co, May 6, 1910 for goods sold; letter from Schwabacher Hardware Co. to Kenai Star Mining Co, Aug. 18, 1910 regarding overpayment; telegram from G.L. Chase to H.Y. Kelly, Nov. 21, 1910 regarding sale of company stock; letter from H.P. Kelly to W.A. Logman, Dec. 16, 1910, regarding worker's wages.
Selma Lagerlöf Book List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Lagerlöf.
SHERMAN L. SMITH PAPERS
Sherman M. Bell Correspondence
Collection contains 3 letters received by Bell: 1. William T. Powell (April 19, 1906) regarding military service with Bell in Panama -- 2. H. B. Stewart (April 7, 1906) regarding military service with Bell in Venezuela -- 3. Douglas Robinson(?) (April 14, 1905) regarding information about Elsworth A. Stevens.
Shumway Family Papers
Collection contains Shumway's business and personal correspondence with information on his financial dealings, family business, stock information, and information on coal, mining and lumber concerns.
Sidney L. Foil Papers
Collection includes correspondence describing the breakup of the 90th Infantry (1999), copy of Foil's autobiography: The Life and Times of Sidney L. Foil (2009).
Singer Manufacturing Company Letters
Collection contains letters from agents: William Broderick and Robert G. Yates on behalf of the Singer Manufacturing Co., San Francisco.
SISTER LYDIA PEÑA PAPERS
Southwest Symposium Records
The collection contains records for the various Southwest Symposiums held between 1989-2007.
SPANISH-AMERICAN WAR RECORDS
STAN AND JEAN CUMMINGS PAPERS
STANION FAMILY PAPERS
Stanley E. Leszko Jr. Papers
The collection consists mainly of photographs taken by Leszko, but also includes slides, diary pages, separation papers, and newsletters. The photographs have been kept in the original subject groupings arranged by Leszko.
Stanley Ulick Papers
The collection contains personal correspondence (June 1943-Jan. 1946); Jewish Prayer book (n.d.).
Stephen J. Leonard Papers
Collection contains a typed manuscript of: Denver, Mining Camp to Metropolis written by Leonard with Thomas J. Noel (1989); correspondence in response to an article by Leonard published in Colorado Country Life about Colorado ghost towns.
Stephen W. Grainer Papers
The collection contains Grainer scrapbook with documentation on the Italian campaign and the 10th Mountain Division's return to the United States at the conclusion of the war.
Steve P. Knowlton Papers
Collection includes newspaper clippings, correspondence including letters to Harry Poschmann and Donald Traynor (1970-1998), ephemera and transcript of CBS interview (CBS News Sunday Morning, 1994).
Stevens Mining Company Letter Books
Two letter books of Richard A. Pomeroy, Georgetown, Colo. agent for the company. Also one letter book of agents Cyrus and William Mendenhall.
Stratton's Independence Limited
Letter signed by J. H. Emerson to editor of Denver Republican dated December 25, 1900, regarding statements made by T. A. Rickard about Stratton's Independence Mine.
STUART E. ABBOTT PAPERS
Sublette family collection
Correspondences between Bryan V. Christie and Charles Dudley, Denver, Colo. Librarian concerning Pinkney W. Sublett, fur trader in Wyoming.
Sugar Beet Industry Research
Correspondence of Western History Dept. Denver Public Library with researcher Dan Gutleben and others concerning files of Colorado newspapers from Sugar City, Rocky Ford, and Holly.
Susan Edna King Papers
Collection contains application for membership National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution; certificates; United Daughters of the Confederacy annual convention reports, program, newspaper clippings; chapter yearbook; correspondence; memorials; engagement calendar.
Sydney B. Tell Letters
Includes correspondence from Sydney B. Tell, principal assistant engineer and supervisor of transportation for the Rocky Fork and Cooke City Railway Co.
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 264
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 163
- Photographs 131
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 106
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 900
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less